Just Friends Huh? Sure

I'm fuming on the deathly silent walk home and Natsu is literally on fire. I don't even bother trying to act like an adult. I kick my suit case against the wall and grab a pillow and a blanket before plopping it on the couch.

"Tch," he grumbles under his breath.

"What? Don't like the sleeping arrangements tonight? Maybe you'd prefer to be in Touka's bed. You know. 'finish what you started in Crocus' and all." It's petty, but I can't help myself. I'm so furious with him. How he handled it.

"Jealousy isn't your best look ya know," he's amused.

"And lying isn't yours," I snap back.

"Lying? About?"

"Seriously? I saw her. I saw the way she tackled you to the ground and kiss you. Like she'd done it before. Which means when we kissed, and and..." My voice cracks, "I told you I never had done anything like that. And you said me too. But it wasn't true. You had already. With her," I turn around.

He sighs deeply, "I didn't lie to you. You were my first. My only. She's just a friend..."

"Just a friend huh? Friends don't look at friends that way," my heart is sinking into my stomach.

He's facing me, he reaches out to place a hand on my cheek but I turn away, "we did," he said.

"That's my point Natsu. We looked at each other that way. And now look at us."

"Luce, c'mon now. Ya know I love you," his voice drops.

"Do I? Why didn't you say anything? You didn't say you were married. You didn't say anything. You just let her kiss you and went to her room," my voice is hurt. Exhausted.

"I just wanted to catch up Lucy! I swear. She didn't touch me after. I promise you," he pleads.

"I want to know everything Natsu. How you met her, how you saved her, and what happened after."

He sighs but he sits down and begins telling me, "me and Happy were doing a job. This was right before I found you at the grand magic games. She was in some trouble so I helped her. Afterwards, we made sure she got home safe. And she kissed me. I kissed her back. She wanted to do more but I left. I couldn't. That's when I found you at the grand magic games. While you were trying to keep an eye out for me, I knew exactly where you were. It wasn't until some other girl kissed me, that I felt how wrong it was. It felt wrong because the whole time I wanted it to be you kissing me. And then when I came in your room and saw how you were looking for me that whole time, I knew it was wrong," he says.

I take in his words. He wasn't affected by Larcade's spell because the kiss he shared with Touka wasn't pleasureful. It gives me some comfort. Not much. I don't say anything. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt seeing some other girl kissing him. 

"Okay," I breathe after a while.

"Don't you ever just leave me like that again ya hear me Lucy! I thought you were leaving me for good! Next time leave a note or SOMETHING, I was so worried abo-" I interrupt his lecturing with a kiss.

"I promise, I'll leave a note next time. Don't kiss other girls and I won't leave in a rush," I say.

"For the last time, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me."

I'm done talking about it. I just want him to scoop me up and bring me to bed.

I reach my arms out to him, and he wastes no time picking me up and plopping us on the bed.

"Wanna go on a mission tomorrow? I'm thinking it's time for Fairy Tail's Strongest Team to get back in the action don't you think?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!"