She nodded

"So will you guys loose powers or something??" She asked.

"We will not. It's just we are enhancing it with our powers"

"Can u do it hyeri, because it's not going to be easy" namjoon gave an underconfident smile

"Sure, I can do it" she said with hidden insurity and smiled not wanting them to worry.

"are you ready to do it now?" Jin tilted his head.

She knew why they were speeding up, her birthday was just around the corner.

They all stood around her ready to do the process.

"So I start it first, ready hyeri??"

Namjoon asked to which she looked at jungkook he mouthed the words ' don't worry. I'm here' to which she smiled at him and determinedly nodded at namjoon.

Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes tight waiting for the impact. Not even seconds later she was pushed back by a sudden force as namjoon's hands were directed towards her from where purple waves went to her.

 Not even seconds later she was pushed back by a sudden force as namjoon's hands were directed towards her from where purple waves went to her

His eyes were of a beautiful purple resembling his hair colour as wind gushed in the still then stale room.
She could feel something gushing within her.

"jin hyung you next" namjoon commanded.

Jin's eyes had already turned to a brilliant hazel colour as he too directed his hands towards her. Not even seconds later yellow waves erupted from his hands and went in her. As soon as Jin started namjoon withdrew.

She felt it difficult to breath slowly as Jin passed his power. Clenching her fists she tried her level best not to waver.

"suga hyung you next"

Nodding the ocean blue eye - hair coloured man stepped forward.
He did a movement like as if he was forming a ball in front of his chest, from where blue colour waves were rotating matching his moments.

Taking one step ahead he directed it towards her. As soon as he did, there was a heavy downpour outside.

The moment suga's power went inside her, she could feel her arms and legs shaking, her blood flow was reducing. It became even harder to breath.