27 | to fear to have control

Start from the beginning

he squeezed his eyes shut, trying hard not to overthink his situation right now. he just wanted to relax, to stop shaking.

but nothing ever seemed to work in the teen's favour.

taehyung approaches him with long elegant strides, eyes and face blank.

"t-taehyu-"

a cry erupted from his throat when taehyung put his foot down onto his back and pushed him down into a kneeling position, bowing down in front of the older.

"tsk." taehyung tutted and pressed his heel into the younger's back, making jeongguk cringe at the pressure. "useless brat."

taehyung then used his foot to get jeongguk to sit upright. the taller leaned over and harshly grabbed onto the younger's chin and pulled it towards him.

"you're so cute, ggukie." taehyung cooed, but his expression quickly falls right after back into his blank stare. "too bad you've been such a brat."

"n-nuh! i-i'm guh-good!" his eyes snap open, desperation swirling in his dark orbs. he looks pleadingly up at the older, silently begging.

"you disappointed your hyung, gguk." the words slipped out with emptiness, and clear disapproval.

"i'm sorry! pl-please hyung! i'll do be-better, i-i pro-promise! ju-just please... i'm suh-sorry!" the smaller boy miserably sobbed. he hated disappointing the older.

"hmm... how about you show hyung how sorry you are?" the pressure around the younger's jaw softened, and the tanned veiny hand moved up and tucked a raven lock behind the shivering boy's ear.

jeongguk swallowed thickly, examining as taehyung's eyes shifted from the pitch black to a softer color. and suddenly jeongguk is being dragged into those warm pools of brown, his entire being totally consumed by them as he literally belonged to this man with such soft eyes.

taehyung was his everything, after all.

"you'll be good, won't you?" taehyung's soft melodic voice whispers, and jungkook can only weakly smile.

"i'll be g-good, i promise hyung."

━━━━━━━

taehyung could get used to this.

school was closed for a while after the recovering of travis' body, there was a murderer on the loose who was killing students.

funny to think that the same person who set someone on fire and watched them fall to their death without blinking an eye was now sitting between taehyung's legs, eyes glowing and smile gleaming as the teen stuffed another popcorn into his mouth.

taheyung was stroking his hair, treating him like a little pet, and jeongguk would almost purr in satisfaction. 

after long days of punishment and harsh treatment, taehyung would always make sure to give the boy in his arms a little break. showering him with affection through long cuddle sessions while watching movies.

but it was so... strange

and new.

taehyung had a stronger urge to kiss jeongguk's lips and crush his body in a hug than to get the boy to bow before him and cower in submission.

the more time went by...

...the more taehyung wanted jeongguk to like him.

not fear him.

so strange.

but taehyung couldn't let these new confusing feelings get in the way of what his goal has been from the very beginning.

to break jeon jeongguk.

he can't fail. he's never failed. he'll break jeongguk if it's the last thing he'll ever do.

he refuses to accept that this troubled bratty teenager would be able to withstand both the physical and emotional trials taehyung has been putting him through.

but when taehyung really thinks about it... jeongguk's behaviour has barely even changed.

he still whines and complains, is very vocal about his opinions, and constantly attempts to order taehyung around.

taehyung leaned a little further in and took a deep breath in of jeongguk's sweet smelling shampoo.

he could really get used to this.

end of 27

this is basically chap zero. i edited it lol.

tae is confused. he doesn't understand these new ✨ feelings ✨