"Where would you know them from?" Jisoo asked. "I don't know." He said and thought harder. "I'll see if Yeonjun can run it though the facial recognition system." She said and emailed the video to herself. "Thank you so much Jisoo you're an actual life saver." Jungkook rubbed his temples and collected his thoughts. "Ding!" A loud sound came from his phone. "Oh Jimins calling me hold on." Jungkook said and answered the call.

Baby🥺💕 is calling.....

Jm
Jk

Daddy...

Baby what's wrong?

Nothing miss you

You're so cute Min. I'm working on getting your bad guys right now.

Daddy can come home now?

You don't like it at Jins?

No miss daddy so much. I wanna come home. Please.

Why? What's happening?

Jin and Joonie no stop fighting. I'm sad daddy. Please Minnie come home now.

Why are they fighting sweetie?

Over me. Minnie made them fight.

No baby it's not your fault.

Please daddy home.

Baby even if I so badly want to what about Jin? Aren't you worried he'll be mad?

Yes. But miss you and don't wanna be here. I don't like here.

Can you wait until I put your bad guys away?

How long daddy?

Give me two days tops sweetheart.

Two! So far away!

Baby please I just want you safe..

Okay. Please hurry.

You're okay right? They didn't hurt you or yell at you?

No Jinnie won't talk. Joonie help Minnie.

Okay good. I promise two days baby okay?

M'kay daddy. Love you moon and back.

I love you more baby.

Bye bye

Bye sweetie.

____________________________________

Third POV

Jimin ended the call and sighed. "I miss my daddy." He started to cry. "Why always cry?" He couldn't understand why he was so sensitive all the time. He just can't help it. Maybe he couldn't be with Jungkook right now but Jin said nothing about other people. He took his phone back out and text Hoesok.

They decided to hang out for the night at Jins place. Jimin was excited he had something to take his mind off of missing Jungkook. He cleaned up the house a little to make it presentable for his guest. Jin and Namjoon were at work and wouldn't be home for a while so he had plenty of time.

𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒..... | 𝒿𝒾𝓀𝑜𝑜𝓀 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें