She adjusts her position as she strokes his cheek.

The male grunts, biting his lower lip on the female's change in position on the lower region.

"Now, now, Shota ~" the female says in a hushing manner. "I'll let you go if you solve this little problem of yours ~"

Aizawa tries once more to be released of the physical effects of the female's trance with his all might.

Another failed attempt.

The female's warm breath now trickles on his tilted jaw.

"That won't do, and you already know that ~"

Aizawa felt soft pair of lips sending wet butterfly trails. To him, it was subtle yet invigorating.

This shouldn't be even happening!

There was a low hum, as if responding to his thought.

"Oh, but I bet you desire it."

The female nibbles on a specific crook of Aizawa's neck.

It was an awfully too perfectly chosen spot.

He releases another restrained groan.

"You desire my touch, don't you ~"

The female's playful tone was music to his ears.

She carefully traces her way down, giving a tease to his defined jawline, sculpted Adam's apple and chiseled collarbone.

Every kiss she lands sends internal tremor to the male; directing waves of pleasure taking over him.

And she hasn't even started on the restricted area.

"Do you want me to go deeper?" she says in a seductive voice.

The male didn't move a muscle, nor did he attempt to think of anything.

This made the female giggle.

"Such a stubborn adult ~"

Aizawa almost jolts from a feeling in his inner legs.

It's dangerously near his already twitching member.

He couldn't afford to take anymore farther than this.

He had his thoughts slipping through his grasp.

"Tell me, daddy, what do you desire?"

With a final gulp, he's had it.

He let his thoughts let loose with a final restrained word.

"Kei."

Right at that moment, he sits up, violently gasping for air. He searches for the female and found no presence. His palm flies to cover his sweating face.

"Why am I experiencing this frequently these days?" he whispers, pained.

Meanwhile, a particular indigo-haired male bolts up, severely awaken by his once again lucid dreams.

"I know it's out of character but, what the fuck?"

"Hey guardian," Kei chimes with delight as she prepares breakfast.

Aizawa nods, acknowledging her presence, before yawning.

"If eye bags can be sold, you'd be a billionaire," the female says, snickering. "I didn't wake you up last night since you felt so comfortable on the sofa." She places a plate in front of Aizawa. "And seeing as you didn't touch your dinner, I made extra food for you."

The male only yawns, slumping on the table. "Say, brat," he speaks in a stern tone.

Kei cocks an eyebrow in response.

"Do you have a quirk up your sleeves that I didn't know?"

Kei pauses for a moment, recalling a particular incident which somehow brought her closer to a certain purple-head.

"Well, Toshi said that I was involved his dream once, although I have no idea if that is relevant. He says it was oddly very lucid, even suspecting that I was sending him a message so he rushed to my aid."

"Dream, huh," Aizawa murmurs.

"Good morning, sensei!" Kei skips gleefully in her classroom.

"I watched your performance in the sports festival. I never thought you had other quirks," Saiki glances to the newcomer.

"Well, I technically only have one," Kei says, her fingers fidgeting. "So ~ what can you say?"

Saiki reaches for the female's hair, gently patting it. "Job well done, my star student."

"I'd be generally flattered if I wasn't your only student," Kei huffs.

"Give credit though. I meant it very much so," the teacher snickers at her reaction. "Anyway, take your seat and have these papers analyzed," he says, handing the female a list of names.

Kei obliges, skimming the paper. "Hero agencies? What are these for?"

"I'd be glad to inform you that you got these many offers for internship."

"Internship?"

"Yes. You'll be having work-studies, right in the field, for one week! Aren't you excited? You'd be able to get actual tips directly from the pros."

"Hmm ~"

"Eh? What's with that dull reaction? The pros! Pieces of advice from the pros!"

"Aren't you one, though?" Kei blinks at her teacher.

"Oh," Saiki pauses, "I forgot about that." He chuckles, "I'm reliving my youth, is all. I was trapped there for a moment."

"And here I thought I was offhand," Kei giggles.

"So, is anyone to your interest yet?"

Kei was silent for a moment, staring intently at a certain name. "I was set on getting this one since my guardian hinted me with his capabilities. Although this means that I really have no escape for fated freaking ties." The female groans, internally complaining, "Why does it have to be a literal flaming garbage?"