Pt.2 Sleep with crush Headcanon [La Sqadra]

So I'm gonna continue what I didnt finish so he we go

Melone

It was one of these night where you couldnt sleep.

And you wanted to use this as an opportunity to sleep with your crush.

I mean ye sure he has a foot/leg fetish and he is a pervert, doesn't mean that will stop the love you have for him.

You slowly crawl out of you bed hat was in a complete mess and head over to melone's door

You felt kind of nervous but you grabbed all of your courage and knocked on the door in front of you

As the door swung open you felt as if your heart was going to jump out of your chest.

'Oh my gosh he looks so cute'

"Hmmm..... [Y/n]? What makes you come here?"

"Well I couldnt sleep so I tought I could come here... I hope it's ok?"

Melone tought about it but as he licked his lips you already knew what the answer was.

"Sure why not. I would never let someone this beautiful just slip out of my grasp" he said as he one again licked his lips while making way for you to come in.

Let's just say noone slept well that night.

Ghiaccio

You were feeling a bit cold tonight. No matter how hard you fumbled in you bed, twisted and turned you couldnt seem to get any warmth.

With a sigh you decide to sleep with the one person you have been hanging out with recently.

The rest of the hitman team didnt really understand why you would hang out with Ghiaccio. He was loud, mean and pretty hard to understand.

It seems that the only person who understood him was Melone.

Well you decided you wanted to sleep with him because well ... you just wanted to.

As you made your way to his door you gave it a gentle knock

The door swung open to reveal a shirtless Ghiaccio with messed up hair oh and no glasses.

You felt heat rise all up to your cheeks I mean why not he was shirtless.

"What?!"

You snapped back to reality as he yelled at you

"Well I was wondering if I could stay here for the night.... because I cant sleep." You mutter nervously awaiting his answer.

"Tch why me"

"Huh what do you mean" would were confused (I am confusion meme)

"You are really that dense.... look what I mean is why me you could have picked Melone, Risotto or who knows Pesci. Why go all your way just to sleep with me???"

You had to calculate what the hell he had just said.
Yiu fiddled with your fingers and looked at the ground.

"Well it's because I..... I like you"

You instantly regretted it. What was he going to say you didnt want your friendship to be ruined...

"Whatever come in already or do you want to sleep in the hallway??"

You could swear you saw a tiny of pink in his cheeks.

The both of you slept well.

Pesci

Let's just say it was the other way around. See Pesci had a bad dream and Prosciutto was out with Risotto on a mission un the night.

Usually when Pesci had nightmares he would go over to his big bro and sleep with him.

Well tonight was different. His big bro wasnt there.

So he headed to your room and gently knocked.

You opend the door just so see baby Pesci looking all sad.

"What's wrong... something bad happen?" You ask with concern.

"Well I'm not feeling good and I was wondering if-"

"Sure Pesci why not come in"

Pesci was delighted to know you would let him sleep with you no matter what.

You both cuddled and fell asleep

The end