Jealous [Guido Mista]

Genre: fluff♥️ [Y/N flashbackhas a little bit of angst]

Pairing: Guido Mista x !femReader

Summary: Mista gets jealous of Sex Pistol because the reader is giving them love and attention. You can pick whether or not they're already in a relationship or not

Wordcount: 1534

A/N:
Thanks for the requests @KillerQueenDuck i will make sure to do all other requests ive seen too.

Also thanks for 400+ reads i didnt think this book will go so far.
Thank you soooo much.

Also i hope this is ok

Love u all

AuthorChan6♥️

ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

Its been a couple of moths since you joined passione. Finding Bruno then later undergoing Polpo's test, succeeded even! you finally became a mafioso. You always had loved you life but except from the abuse you would get as a child. Your mom was a prostitute, using her body to make money and surviving on the little goods you guys had left.

On the other hand your father was an alcoholic. He would spend the whole day drinking and not giving a damn what you or your mom have eaten. The money your mom would make after sleeping with all the men would go to your dad. And instead of him using the money to buy food for all of you he would use it on his alcohol.

This always led to fights between your parents and your mother was forced not to divorce with him or else like he said

"If you divorce me tou wont live to see the next day"

Those word didn't hunt only your mother but also you too.

You were scared. What would happen if your abusive dad killed your mother. Would he kill you too out of fustration or anger ? Would he use you as of you were his wife? Rape? Whatever it was you didn't want to know. It scared you to the bones. But when you wished that they wouldn't come, sadly and eventually it happend.

It happend when you were seven years old. You heard a loud scream come from downstairs. When you heard this you immediately panicked.

"Is this it. Is it the day my dad kills mommy" you mumbled to yourself. Afraid to let your dad know you were at home. You tip toed downstairs only to see your mom getting beaten up by a belt, by your da- no the devil himself.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!"

Slap

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!"

slap

"YOUR JUST MADE TO BLOW OTHER ME OFF HUH?!?"

Slap

"I CANT WAIT TILL YOU BURN IN HELL ALREADY!!!

Slap

No more sound.
"It happend... and i saw it happen right before my eyes"

Tears start to well up in my eyes. Mommy was gone and she was never going to come back. I was tuck in this madhole with the devil himself. I was soo scared but held it in till i turned 17. I dont know what to over me but when my dad wanted to hit me, i just grabed the gun at my nightstand and shot him right in the forehead.

He collapsed and fell on the floor. I shot him once again to make sure he was dead. Fear didnt exists in my body nor brain.

I wasn't afraid

Long story short the police found me and arrested me. I was sentenced 50 years begind bars.

I wasnt afraid