Rainy day [Bruno Bucciarati]

Genre: fluffyyy 💜

Pairring: Bucciarati x !fem reader

Summary: its a rainy day and reader just happens to forget her umbrella so our capo's gonna share with her

Wordcount: 570

A/N: sooo im here again also feel free to send request i wouldnt mid doing the things u ask me to do also shoutout to AteezOfficial1 for the support soo. Also amost 90 reads?!?! DUDE I DIDNT EVENW THINK I WOULD GET 1 READ TO BEGIN WITH thank u all soo much. I know its small but were off to a great start. And one more thing i know i do typos alot but imma go tru it again so i van correct my self.

I might be short but i hope u like it

Love u all

AutherChan6 ♥️

(≧▽≦)

You and Bucciarati were on your way home.

The two of you walking hand in hand together in the rain when you suddenly came up with a topic to talk

"Hey Bruno?"

"Hmmm?"

"You know how Mista's sex pistols always want to eat alot?" You as with a smug grin on your face as you look at you boyfriend's face.

Bruno looks down at you in confusion, wondering what kind of questions you always come up with

"Yes, they deserve some food after the hard work. Don't you hink so too?"

He answers in total confusion.

"Well here's the real question. When they finish eating.... where does the rest come out from....if you know what i mean?"

You say almost bursting out in laughter at the face you boyfriend was making.

"Cara, idk, how am i supposed to know that.... why don't you ask Mista?"

"Well am afraid he won't answer plus i wanna know whaat you think the pistols do?"

"Well idk .... guess it just digests in their system and poof its gone"

He replies back with pink cheeks. He never knew once in his life time he would answer such a .. well wierd question. He felt embarrassed to even answer the question.

"Thats what you think?"
You asks with a hint of curiosity in your voice.

"Yes"

"Okay so what now"

Yo look up to Bucciarati to see that he is looking at something else. He was looking at the sky.

"Look like its gonna rain today"
He mutters.

You look at the sky too.

The clouds in the sky were grey. They were also pretty dark clouds. You knoew he was right. It was for sure going to rain. Its raining season right now and its been raing all week so you weren't surprised at all.

Not even a few seconds later you feel a little raindrop drop onto your forehead.

You lift up your hand to lean the wet spot onyour forehead.

Not only you but Bucciarati also seemed annoyed that it was going to rain.

Especially when the 2 of you were going to spent your time together outside.

From small and light raindrops turned to big and heavy ones.

It was as if the world was showering the both of you now.

Lucky Bucciarati had an umbrella. But it was only one umbrella.

"Hey come on share with me you know i wouldnt mind"

"Thanks, your so nice"

"Anything for you tesoro"

The two walking on your way home

Hand in hand, under a umbrella together. Still talking about some wierd things

"I love you my tesoro"

"I love you too Bruno"