Drawings [Giorno Giovanna]

Genre: fluff♥️♥️♥️

Pairing: Giorno Giovanna x !femReader

Summary: Giorno and Reader are drawing eachother. Reader makes a spectacular drawing and Giorno's drawing turns out to be that good. Later reader keeps Giorno's drawing and treasures it.

Word count: 872

A/N: Alot of ppl really requested a Giorno x reader so that's what I'm gonna do. Also a Diego x reader is up next. Also planning to do Dio, Johnny and Kakyoin but that's later so enough with that talk and to the story.

Yar yar days
AuthorChan6 😎💅🏾

(>ω<)

"GioGio!"

You called across the room as you layed on the couch bored. There was literally nothing to do today. Abbacchio and Bruno were watching a film together, probally some detective film or whatever. Fugo and Narancia were learning maths or should I say Fugo was stabbing Narancia with a fork while Narancia was threatening Fugo with his pocket knife. And Mista..... I dont really know where he is or what he is doing.... dont get me wrong but I think he be masturba-

I mean ye.

With a big long sigh she stood up looking around the mansion for anything to do or to pass the time.

She went to the bookshelves where all the books were hoping to find a book that would interest her.

"Hmm... let's see"

Y/N ran her finger across the books while reading the titles untill she came across a book that peeked her interest.

"Sketching for Beginners" she pulled the book out and looked at the book cover out of curiosity, opening the book and flipping through the pages.

"Maybe this would get rid of my boredom.i should probally draw with someone"

The first person that came to head, was GioGio.
But the first time she called he didnt answer so she yelled again.

"GIOGIO!"

"What" he came put from the bathroom looking kind of confused.

"Look look I found this boock. It's called 'Sketching for Beginners'" you said as you held the book up to him, right in front of his face.

"Ah mi amore thats my book" he took the book happy that you found it. Apparently he has been looking for this book.

He looks at you tilting his head "where did you find this. I was looking all over for it"

"Oh just in the bookshelf with the other books. So you said thos was yours right?"

Giorno nodded waiting for you to continue.

"So if this was yours this wouldn't it mean you can draw right or your practicing to draw??"

He looks at you with a straight face just calculating everything you've just said and then his whole face goes bright as a tomato.

"What's wrong. Are you o-"

"I'm fine I'm fine no need to worry it's just that" he was twiddling with his fingers while staring at the ground with a faint blush on his cheeks. He looked pretty shy about this whole situation.
"Well I haven't told anyone e about my hobby..... I know you expect me to have some kind of cool hobby but here I am, having a hobby of a six year old. I'm sor-"

"No I do t think your hobby is lame and I dont think anyone would think your hobby is lame too. Anyone can like to draw it doesnt matter about tha age GioGio."

He looks down then looks back at you. He gives you a big hug. Gladly you accepted it and hugged back.

Then he gathers all his courage and composure to ask you something.

"Em ye about the drawing thing. You think we could draw each other...."
🥺👉👈

"I mean you dont have to"

You looked up at him happily and nodded. Giorno was really surprised by the answer you had given him. He didnt think you would even want to draw with him to start with.

"I have all the drawing materials in my room. We could use those instead of looking for some"

You nodded and with that the both of you headed upstairs to Giorno's room.
The both of you painted. You painted (your favourite thing) while Giorno painted a portrait of you. You knew giorno was artistic but you didnt think he was this artistic.

"Wow"

"Oh I see you like my art tesoro?"

You nod happily.

"You know I made this painting just for you..... you can keep it if you wa-"

"Omg yes thank you giogio" you rushed your was to him as you gave him a big hug. "I promise to treasure this. I will never throw this away"

"That's nice to hear. Say I hungry wanna get some pizza?"

And with that you and giogio went and orderd pizza. Eventually you hung up the painting gio gio drew onto your wall.

Because....

It was beautiful... just like GioGio.

..........
So I'm sorry if this was short and I'm sorry for the slow updates. I hope you loved this some.

Question of the day:

Do you like to draw? and if yes what do you draw often.

And for the non drawers what are your hobbies?

(Enjoy some johnny with some irl legs that perfectly match 😎💅🏾)

Yar yar days
AuthorChan6 💅🏾