Sleep with Crush Headcanons [La Sqadra]

If you wake up in the night and cant sleep then decide to sleep with your crush Headcanon

Risotto Nero

Like the title said you cant seem to fall asleep. You were pretty tough so you tought that maybe sleeping with your crush you go well.

You knock on his door awaiting for an answer but to your avail nobody answerd.

You knock again but harder this time and then you heard a groggy voice coming from inside the room

"Crap did I wake him up"

The door swung open only for you to be faced to face with some big man tiddies. Ofcourse Risotto is tall as fuck.

Risotto would be confused of why you interrupted his sleep in the middle of the night. Then you tell him that you had a nightmare and couldn't sleep, you also told him that if it were ok for you to sleep with him.

Risotto blushed at the fact he was going to sleep with you. In the same bed.

"I mean if it makes you feel better and help you sleep well then o dont see why not" he replied as he smiled sheepishly.

The both of you enter into the bed. He holds up the blanket waiting for you to join him. You slid in between the sheets and cuddled. He didnt seem to kind the fact that you were cuddling him you felt it was ok.

The both of you both drifting into dreamland. 😊

Prosciutto

Well let's just say you wanted to sleep with somebody. But that happens to be your crush. The both of you were sent on a mission alone for a week. Having to deal with some powerful stand users and evil guys. And a lot of blood shed.

You weren't the kind of person that was into violence but it was only best to join the team according to you terrible past. These violent things that happen every day usually end up in you having terrible nightmares.

After twisting and turning countless of times you eventually give up and head over to Prosciutto's room.

You knocked on his door. Seconds later he opend the door looking at you straight into he eye. He had a very confused look on his face.

"Is some thing bothering you??" He asks worriedly

"Oh it's nothing really... was just wondering if you would let me sleep with you tonight. Because.....you know ... nightmares"

He opens the door wider signaling you to enter in. The both of you jump into bed. Yet even with him on your side you still couldn't sleep.

"May.... may I hug you?" You ask almost hesitating.

"Sure" he said. You swore you saw a tiny of pink on his cheeks but you ignored that and hugged him. Eventually you fall asleep along with Prosciutto.

Formaggio

Today you just wanted to sleep with him because you can plus it would be the best excuse to fuck???? Idk I get Mista vibes from him

Tonight you slowly get out if bed looking at your digital clock to see what time it was. 23:56. Man it's pretty late

You tip toe out of your room and make it all the way to Formaggio's room. Quietly knocking on the door. You waited for an answer but nothing happened so you slowly open the door peeping trough the gap between the door.

He was already sleeping. You make your way to his bed side. Yiu lift up the sheets only to be greetet by Mt. Everest in his pants.

Immediately you feel heat travel to you cheeks as you began to stare at his twitching length.

You couldnt look away. It was to hard to.

"[Y/n]?"

You blink as you see him waking up

"Its not how it looks like I just came here to sleep with you but then ha-"

"Look idc but you could help me~~~~"

The both of you didnt sleep that night.

Illuso

You had hard times sleeping this week and decided to sleep with Illuso.

You knock on his door waiting for someone to open it for you but noone answerd so you figured he was asleep.

You slowly open his room door. The door creeked as you gently opend his bedroom door.

You stalked to his bedside only to see an empty bed.

"Where could he be???"

You looked around the room. You spotted a mirror in the corner of the room then an idea popped in to your head.

"Maybe he is inside his mirror realm"

You stalked to his mirror and gave it a few knocks. He immediately came out of his mirror.

"What is it?"

"Well I was wondering if you would allow me to sleep with you?"

He nodded and dragged you into his mirror world.

The both of you sleeping in a mirror.

I will do Melone, Ghiaccio and Pesci later.

I hope you loved this one. Even though it was short

If you have some requests them DM me.

My tumblr is in bio.

And I will see you in the next chapter.

Yar yar days

AuthorChan6 💅🏾