Dating Headcanon [Josuke Higashikata]

Note:
The rest of La Sqadra will be comming sooner or later also we have 3.21k reads

(Also my book Work of art is currently on hold so I will notify yall when I will continue again.)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I literally dont know how to feel about this but all I know is that I love yall.

Again if you have some requests please DM me then I will have an easier chance of seeing it as early as possible.

Btw these relationships Headcanons series will be pretty short or long according to the character

I'm sorry for the slow updates. Yes I have to prepare for final exams so that means I have to study and stuff but when i have time i will upload

K
Yar yar days
AuthorChan6 😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️

Josuke dating Headcanons

Dating josuke is the best thing in the world. He loves to spend time with you, play video games and other exciting things he would also love to try.

Having Josuke Higashikata as your boyfriend is like walking around with a body guard around the place. If anyone wants to touch you of do any dirty thing to you, you know you could always rely on Josuke to protect you.

One thing I can see Josuke doing when the bothy of you decide to spend some time alone  watching tv or whatever teens do in their free time is him playing with your hair. He thinks it's cute plus Jotaro would sometimes bring his daughter Jolyne over and the 6 year old (not really sure if she is six in the DiU era) would teach Josuke how to do hair plating.
Josuke would try this on your hair. He just loves how soft they are.

But I'm not so sure about vice versa if Josuke would allow you to play with his hair. It takes a lot of time to put his hair in a pompadour so if it gets messed up he would be pretty sad. But sometimes he would allow you to play with his hair but that is only on rare occasions.

Now a thing I see the both of you doing often is playing video games. He loves games like F☆Mega, Oh that's a baseball!! And etc.
Of course you recommend him some other games like multiplayer games, roleplay games, RPGMMO games and more. But most importantly you both play competitive games. The both of you playing nonstop till the next morning

Youa and Josuke could also go outside to hang out with friends or just the both of you alone going to buy yourselves some ice cream.

Basically in whole words Josuke is a nice and caring boyfriend type who would do anything to make his s/o feel happy. He would play with them, protect them or even do whatever his s/o wants just for her to be happy.
Josuke is a baby who needs attention to so there are also some times when the bothy of you would cuddle up together and watch a movie in the living room eventually falling asleep.

End

What would you do if you had Josuake to yourself for the whole day?

Love yal

Yar yar days
AuthorChan6 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️