Chapter 2 Depressed

Chapter 2 Depressed

(Annabele’s Point Of View)

            It’s been three weeks. Three long weeks. I’ve stayed away from my phone, radio, TV. and computer to avoid him. His face, his voice.

            I haven’t talked to Dylan either which is really killing me. She’s brave. She made the choice. She’s with Zayn right now back in the U.K.

            They left a whole month earlier than Niall had asked me. I felt like if I called I wouldn’t be able to stop myself and I would have to ask.

            Now, I was breaking and my phone was dialing her number. I hope it wasn’t too late to call her. It was about 1:00 here and 7:00 there.

            It rang and rang. After all the calls from her that I had ignored I had a feeling that she may not answer to get back at me.

            A surprised jolt shot through my body when I heard her usual bell sounding voice now deep and sad answer. “Hello?” She said grumpily.

            What was I supposed to say, Hey how you doing, sorry I haven’t talked to you in a month or so?

            I took a deep breath. “Hey, it’s Annabele.” I said.

            I heard a loud noise on the other end. “Annabele?” She questioned as if I was lying.

            “Yeah?” I answered stupidly.

            She started sniffling a little. Ok, now I could roll my eyes. She was back to her normal self.

            “Dylan quit crying. I’m fine.” I lied. I was absolutely not fine. I was by myself and she was with the person who she loved and the person who I loved. Wait, don’t think that. He’s gone and he’s never coming back.

            It would be nice to hear his voice. No, no. It would be too much.

            “I’ve just missed you so much.” She told me.

            I smiled a little. “I miss you, too.” I said, and I did. We’ve never been a part for this long since we met. What was I going to do now?

            She cleared her throat so I knew that she was done crying. We had a weird silence between us. Something was hanging in the air and we both knew what it was.

            I decided to go head and ask. “How is he?” I whispered. Maybe if I knew that he was ok, then maybe I could be ok, too.

            “Well, he’s here, but he’s not really here. He’s right next to me. He wanted to talk to you.” She told me.

            I froze. I was not expecting that. I started to stutter. “Uh, Dylan I don’t know if that’s suh a good idea.” I choked out.

I heard another voice. His voice. I just couldn’t make out what he was saying

            “Come on Ann. He’s begging.” She said.

            Fine. I give up. “Alright.” I said.

            I heard the phone jerk out of her hand and then footsteps. He was going to make it to where he was by himself. Typical Niall. He did the same thing when I had visited my grandparents for a weekend last summer.

            “Annabele.” He whispered.

            “Yes?” I said, barely at all. It was great to hear him. Before he said anything else, I asked, “How are you?”

            He sighed. “Well to be honest, I’m broken. I miss you so much. Liam has literally had to hold me down to keep me from leaving to come back. I’m trying so hard but it’s not working. I’m giving up. I need you here. Please come. I’ll arrange it all. I could have you here by the end of the day. I’ll take care of you. I promise. Just please. I love you.” He begged his voice cracking.

            Tears were starting to fill up in my eyes. I covered my mouth to keep from crying out. That sounded great. I really wanted to say yes. I wanted to pack my bags right now and go. But deep in my heart I knew that it wouldn’t work.

            I pulled myself together. “I’m sorry. I can’t.” I said. Then I slammed down the phone hanging up on him.

            (Niall’s Point Of View)

            “I’m sorry. I can’t.” She said.

            I heard a click and the line was dead. I was shaking. She was gone. Gone. It was all over. I started to cry harder.

            Someone knocked on my bedroom door. I ignored them and kept crying. The door knob turned and Dylan peeked her head in.

            Once she saw that I was crying she came in and sat next to me hugging me. I laid my head on her shoulder and cried.

            “I know. She’ll come around. I promise.” She told me rubbing my back trying to soothe me.

            Usually the gesture would have helped back now it didn’t. I was no way, shape or form going to get over this.

            “No she won’t. It’s over. It’s all over.”

HeyJ

How was this? I liked this chapter. But it’s sad. WILL IT EVER GET BETTER??

Votes, Comments and Fans are very appreciated. Thanks to those who have already.

Love from

Andrea J