Bonus Chapter: DJ got us fallin' in love again

Bonus Chapter DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again

I went back with Niall. This time taking most of my belongings with me. We didn’t tell any of them that I was coming. Niall didn’t even tell them that he was leaving to see me. He just left.

We wanted to surprise everyone. We waited a few days just so that we could get everything ready. Niall’s phone was blown up by almost everybody in his contacts. Fans on twitter thought that he was missing. Niall and I thought that it was amusing.

Mom dropped us off at the airport. She hugged me tight. “Don’t make me come back in a few weeks to get you because I won’t.” She warned.

*                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *

            We walked hand in hand back into the complex where I would be living again. This time with him.

            Everybody was having a late birthday party for Zayn. Okay, I hadn’t been completely quiet. I had to call Dylan to make sure that everyone would be together when we returned. Niall didn’t knock, we went straight inside.

Harry was the first to see us, well he saw Niall. “Niall, where the he—whoa.” he said looking at me.

Then al the boys came over and tackled me into hugs. I giggled and hugged them all back. I had missed them as well.

            Louis patted Niall’s shoulder. “Thank God, one of us had to get the girl.” He said.

*                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *

            After the party we went to a dance club. I changed out of my jeans and into a short blue dress. Dark blue. It was kind of like my other one but this one was strapless.

            Niall spun me around the dance floor to the song “DJ got us falling in love again” by Usher. It was the perfect song for us.

            He pulled me up to his chest, him standing behind me as we danced to the beat. Everyone else joined us. We had a blast.

            I looked at Niall, both of us laughing and I didn’t know what the future held, just no matter what he’d be there.