Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Over

(Annabele’s Point of View)

            When I saw Niall walk up to all us I actually felt scared. The look on his face was pure rage and it was all turned on me. I dropped Louis’ hand.

            “Can I talk to you for a minute?” he asked rather impatiently.

            I could not deal with this right then, it was all too much. “Niall I can’t do this right now.” I told him trying to push past him.

            He wasn’t going for that though. Everyone seemed so confused. Besides Niall, Andrea and I nobody else knew what was going on.

            He laughed coldly. “Yeah, I’m sure you can’t.” he snarled.

            Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from everyone else. Not too far though. “How dare you.” He started.

            I crossed my arms around my chest. “What are you talking about?” I asked playing dumb.

            “Annabele what’s going on?” Louis asked sounding concerned.

            I felt myself start to get upset. I hated being put on the spot. “Nothing.” I lied.

            I tried to move past him again but he pushed me back a little hard against the wall. I hit my elbow and to be honest it sort of hurt.

            “Hey!” Louis protested coming to my side to of course save me. Louis was always there for me.

            Niall ignored him. “No it’s not ‘nothing’. Unless you call sleeping with me and then ditching me nothing.” He said loud in my face.

            Louis gasped. Niall looked at him while keeping me pinned up against the wall.

            I shook my head at Niall. “Is this what you’re trying to do hurt everyone?” I asked.

            Niall put his hands on either side of my head trapping me even more. “Like you hurt me?” he threw in my face.

            My eyes started to water and I looked away from him. Just go away, I repeated in my head.

            “Is it true? You said you went home.” Louis reminded me.

            I nodded. God, I just couldn’t say it out loud. Not without hurting him bad. Niall turned to look at Louis as well.