Chapter 12 Two is Better than One

(Niall’s Point of View)

            My hands shook at that memory. It hurt me so bad when she didn’t come. I saw her on every face. She was everywhere. I was doing what she should have done for me. I’m going after her. I just hoped that I would get there in time.

            As soon as the taxi pulled up I threw him some bills and told him to keep the change. I pushed the door open and slammed it shut.

            I pushed past people and ran inside. I had about 10 minutes until her plane left. Hurry up, I told myself.

            “Annabele!” I yelled as soon as I got in there.

            I kept running, pushing through everyone. People yelled at me but I didn’t care. I only needed to find Annabele.

            I found the terminal that was leading to the plane that was going to America. A security guard was starting to shut the door.

            My eyes went wide with worry as I ran faster. “No, no, no. Don’t close the doors!” I yelled as I approached the man.

            He looked at me confused. “Are you supposed to be on this flight, sir?” he asked.

            I nodded quickly, breathing heavy. All I wanted him to do was to open the door and let me through.

            He reached his hand out. “Ticket, son.” he told me.

            Shit, god fucking damn it. I flushed. “I don’t have one, but my girlfriend is on that plane. I need her to get off.” I admitted.

            He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “You know how many times I’ve heard that excuse? Let’s go, you’re outta here.” He said grabbing me by my shirt collar.

            Shit, that’s it. It’s over. I’m not getting in there. I let him drag me off but then I got an idea.

            The guard had let go of me and was just talking about random shit. When I knew that he wasn’t paying attention I ran back behind us and through the terminal doors.

            I smiled as I ran down the hall.

            “Code Red! Code Red!” The guard yelled chasing after me.

            Almost there… Almost there… Boom!

            I was tackled to the ground. “Not so fast.” The guard said.