Before

Before

    After an hour of choking down some Jack Daniels, I was starting to feel a little buzzed. We had left the boat house and wondered into the forest by a lake. I put my bare feet into the water.
    "Annabele." Niall sang in my ear.
    I jumped. I put my hand to my chest as my hear raced. I stumbled.
    "Whoa, calm down girl." Niall said, standing me back up straight.
    I put my hands on his arms. "I'm okay, you just scared the shit out of me." I told him. He giggled and then I started to giggle, too.
    My stomach did this weird noise and did a flip. I tasted bile in my mouth, I knew that I was going to throw up. I broke away from him and ran over to the side of the lake. I bent over and threw up.
    Niall sprinted over to me. "What's wrong?....Oh." he said one he saw.
    "Go away." I moaned.
    He wrapped his hand around my hair holding it up. That was sweet of him. I didn't know a lot of guys who could deal with a puking girl. But then again I wasn't all that expierenced with guys. When I was done I moved away from him and walked away from my mess.
    He followed me. "Are you sick honey?" He asked.
    I chuckled and put my hands on my hips. "Are you really asking me that?" I answered with a question.
    He smirked and came over to me, replacing my hands with his. "Yeah, stupid question. Are you ready to go inside?" He more suggested than asked.
    I nodded and turned to start walking. I felt like I was going to be sick again and Niall sensed it. He grabbed me and lifted me up into his arms. "No, " I protested but my body had other plans. I felt myself curl up into his arms.
    "This will be easier. If you're going to puke again, let me know." he said.

    Thankfully we made it to the house puke free. I held on tightly as he opened the door. "Ooh, it's dark." I said. All of the lights were off.
    "They must have went to bed." He agreed. He continued to carry me to his room. He laid me down on the bed.
    "Can I use the bathroom really quick? All I can taste is vomit." I let him know.
    He helped me back up. "Of course, you don't have to ask." He told me. He led me down the bathroom and started searching the cabnits.
    "Do you have an extra brush?" I asked.
    He closed the cabnit door and bit his lip. "Um, no. I guess we don't." he muttered.
    Ugh, well what the hell?
    He pulled a tooth brush out of the cup from the sink and handed it to me. I pushed it away. "Ew, what's that?" i asked.
    He chuckled and took my hand. Opening his fingers, he put the tooth brush in my hand and closed them again. "It's mine. he said.
    Aww, how sweet. "You don't want me to use this, with my vomit breath." I told him.
    Before I could see it coming, his lips were on mine. Kissing me. Open mouth kissing me. He pulled away just as fast.
    I was so shocked to do anything. "I-I-I-I" I stuttered, but I didn't know how to finish my sentence.
    He was still right up close to my face. "There, now you have nothing to worry about." He whispered.

    Niall had let me alone to clean up. I met him back in the bedroom. He was laying in bed.
    "Are you tired?" he asked.
    Being reminded of how late it was, I yawned. "Yeah." I said.
    He motioned me over and I got into the bed to lay beside him. "What do you think they're doing?" I wondered out loud, turning on my side.
    He did the same, facing me. "Want me to show you?" he asked, wagging his eyebrows.
    "Niall....no!" I yelled giving him a playful shove.
    He covered my mouth with his hand. "Shh" he said. He slowly removed his hand and laid his head back down, looking at me.
    "I can't believe you kissed me." I teased.
    He smiled at me with sleepy eyes. "I can't believe you let me."

    The next morning someone woken me up by poking me. My body felt so exhausted like I only had slept for an hour or so. I peeked through my half opened eyes. It was Dylan.
    "We have to go, my mom's freaking out. Zayn's gonna give us a ride." She explained.
    "Oh, shit." I muttered. I moved a little fast to get up and ended up elbowing Niall right in his face.
    He groaned and cupped his nose. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked trying to look him over.
    "Why the hell is everyone beating me up!" he yelling covering his entire face.
    I climbed on top of him, trying to pry his fingers away. "Let me see!" I demaneded.
    Dylan huffed. "We need to hurry." She told us.
    All of a sudden Niall moved his hands and grinned. "See, I'm just fine." he said. He was laughing and making fun of me.
    Now, I really was going to beat him up. "Oh you little ass-" I started but Dylan tried to pull me off him.
    "Come on, we have to go!" She said.
    I got off him and Niall sat up. "Let me get dressed." he told her.

    About a half hour later we were out in front of my house. We took Dylan home first because she was the one who was in trouble. My mom didn't care. She knew that she could trust me.
    I was back in my dress that I had worn and the sweater was in my hand. Zayn sat in the car and Niall was telling me goodbye.
    "I'll have to buy you a new sweater." he told me, gesturing to the blood that he had got on it.
    I shook my head. "No, it's okay." I told him, it was. I liked the sweater a lot, but I'd give it up any day to spend time with him.
    We were quiet for a few minutes. "I'll guess I'll see you later." I said. I honestly had no idea where this was going.
    He burried his hands into his front pockets, his thumbs hanging out and pursed his lips together. "Can I get your number?" he asked, a little nervous.
    I grinned. "Sure it's 6-" I started but he cut me off.
    "Wait a tick." he told me as he ran back to the car. Zayn opened the window and Niall talked to him for a second. Zayn hanfed him something and Niall skipped back over to me.  I looked at him questioning.    
    He blushed. "Sorry, I left my phone at the house." he admitted.
    He handed me a black marker and then his hand.
    I laughed "Really?" I asked.
    He nodded and grinned. "Yeah." he snorted.
    I took his hand and scribbled out my number. Except I wanted to make it more complicated. The odd numbers in German and evens in French. It took up almost one fifth of his arm.
    "What's this?" he asked confused.
    "Well, if you want to see me again, you'll have to figure it out." I winked. I turned around for an awesome leave, to look like the alpha. I didn't make it four steps.
    He grabbed my arm and wipped me back to him. Seconds later, his lips were on mine. He kissed me softly, cupping my cheek. This time I wasn't shy and I kissed him back.
    Niall pulled away and resed his forehead on mine. "Well, it looks like I shall be getting on google today, doesn't it?"