What if you heard them practicing how to say 'I love you'

Start from the beginning

~~~

Midorima

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Midorima.

“I love you. Not that I wanted to say that. Oha Asa told said that if Cancers confessed their feelings to the girl the love they would have a good luck for 1 month. I just have no choice but to pick you as that girl.” You heard him said so you slightly opened the door of the restroom and saw him talking to his reflection in the mirror.

“No. That’s not it. (Y/N)-chan, will you be my luck item forever?” You chuckled about what his said.

“I would be delighted.” You entered the restroom.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, NANODAYO??!!” He shouted at you.

“I love you too, Midorima Tsundere~” You said.

“T-thank you.” He said and looked away.

You kissed his nose and left him there, blushing.

~~~

Aomine

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Aomine.

“I love you but I’m too cool to admit it. Ugh! Too selfish!” You heard him said so you slightly opened the door of the room and you saw him talking to his reflection in the mirror.

“You know the one who can beat me is me but the one who I love is you and the only one who can love me is you.” You tried to hold your laugh but you just couldn’t.

“Pfft… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the sweetest/ corniest thing I ever heard and it came from you! HAHAHAHA. My tummy hurts!” You hold your stomach.

“O-oi! Don’t laugh like that! I hardly thought about that!” He said while scratching the back of his head.

You stooped laughing and looked at him, “I love you too Ahomine.” You said and pinched his cheeks.

“Hey! Shtop it! It hurtsh!” He complained but you didn’t mind.

~~~

Kagami

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Kagami.

“I-I love you! I might be a stupid but for you; I will do anything for you. Men! I sound so desperate!” You heard him said so you slightly opened the door of the room and you saw him talking to his reflection in the mirror.

“I love you (Y/N)! I’ve always dedicated all the shots I made for you! I will always love you!” You entered the room and smacked his head.

“OW! What the-… (Y/N)!” His eyes widen when he saw you.

“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to tell that to me? BAKA!” You said and tears started to fall from your eyes.

“I’m sorry. I don’t have the guts to tell you in person.” He wiped your tears and caressed your cheek.

You smiled at him and he kissed your hand.

~~~~

Murasakibara

You were walking towards the Girls restroom when you heard a man talking inside the Boys Restroom which is near the Girls restroom.

You tried listening and were shocked when you recognized the voice, it was Murasakibara.

“(Y/N)chin,your love is such a sugar rush and I can never get enough~.” You heard him said so you slightly opened the door of the room and you saw him talking to his reflection in the mirror.

“(Y/N), you’re the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen before and I’m like a kid in a candy store~.” You went inside the room and back hugged Murasakibara.

“Ne?(Y/N)chin?” He hugged you back.

“I love you too, kid in the candy store.” You parted from the hugged and smiled at Murasakibara.

“(Y/N)chin is so cute when she smiles.” He kissed you on the forehead and gave you a box of pocky.

*****