Q n' A with the Phantom 6th man

Kuroko Tetsuya :Since Ali-san is already feeling good, I think it's time for 'ASK KUROKO' *pops confetti* Is someone already ready to ask?

@ari10k4:

If you had siblings what gender would you want them to be, there personalities to be like, and why?

If you had to live without one which would it be vanilla milkshakes, or basketball? Sorry I'm being evil in this question.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Hmm? I would like any younger siblings, doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy or even their personality, but one thing is for sure. I will be the best older brother for them ;)

For the number two question, I rather not live at all.

@kawaii_polynesian:

 Hi Kuroko-chan! I'm actually a kisses slave but you're my Aquarius buddy so I'll ask you some questions:

What color would you dye your hair?

What would you drink besides water and milkshakes?

What happens if you suddenly became lactose intolerant?

What would you do to Nigou if you were allergic to dogs?

If you had to let one of them suggest a question, who would it be: Kagamine, Aomine, Kise, or Izuki and why?

Kagami Taiga: Wow! That's a lot of questions!

Kuroko Tetsuya:. Dye my hair? I haven't thought of that. I drink soda and iced teas too. Lactose intolerant? I would definitely be sad. I play a little bit of volleyball too but nobody passes me the ball, they might not know that I was playing. I would beg for Kagami-kun to keep Nigou for me. And as of now, no one of them still deserves to be answered by me.

Kagami Taiga: OI! Don't give me that damn dog or I'll kill you!

Kise Ryouta: So harsh -____-"

Kuroko Tetsuya: Truth hurts, dear friend. Truth hurts.

@Murasame:

 Hello Kuroko~ FANtom right here XD

If you had to, which do you prefer the most? AoKuro, AkaKuro, KiKuro, MomoKuro, etc etc ?

Kise Ryouta: KiKuro!

Aomine Daiki: Gross dude! Not cool!

Akashi Seijuro: I'm actually curious about your answer in the first question, Tetsuya.