What if they told their daughter a bedtime story

Akashi

"Once upon a time, there was a princess named (Daughter's name), she is a beautiful and wonderful girl. Her mom and the dad, the queen and king, loves her so much." Akashi tells to your 4-year old baby girl.

You can't help but to grin as you looked at the wonderful sight. Akashi is telling her a bedtime story.

"And one day, princess (Daughter's name) needs to go to sleep but she disobeyed her parents. The little princess played all night. Her Mom and Dad felt sad because she disobeyed her but because they loved her so much, they forgave her. And since that day, Princess (Daughter's name) never disobeyed her parents again." Akashi continues.

"The end." You kissed (Daughter's name) in the forehead and giggled in her sleeping face.

"How about you, My queen? Need a bed time story?" Akashi smirks.

Kise

"Once upon a time, Cinderella ate a poison apple. She has fallen asleep and got locked up inside a tower!" Kise tells to your child but by the way you child looks at Kise, she wasn't pleased.

"You're wrong, Dad! Cinderella left a glass slipper behind. Snow white ate a poison apple. Aurora fell asleep and Rapunzel was the one to be locked up in a tower!" She corrected.

"Oh? Is that it?" Kise looks at your daughter amazed. You laugh at him.

"Why don't you tell more fairytales to your father, (Daughter's name)?" You suggested and your daughter started telling her father different stories.

Kise listened to her attentively until the both of them falls asleep.

Aomine

"Uhm.. Once upon a time... the uhm, seven dwarfs found a house and they lived happily ever after. The end." Aomine said which made your daughter frown at him.

"Your daughter's waiting for a decent story, Daiki." You raised a bro at him.

"Okay. Okay. I don't know these stuffs but I'll try." Aomine said and your daughter smiles at her father

You giggle every time he stammers and your daughter frowns at him every time he tries to end the story without a proper plot.

"I can't believe how hard it was to make a bedtime story!" Aomine complained soon as he went out your daughter's room.

Kuroko

"Once upon a Time, Snow white was known for having the fairest skin of all. She was white as snow, that's why she was named 'Snow White'...." Kuroko tells to his Daughter.

You looked at them both. They both have the same poker face, same blue hair and same monotone face.

"Daddy, why is the evil queen hates Snow white?" Your daughter asks.

"Because she envies Snow white's fairness." He answered.

"Does that really matter?" She asked again.

"I-I don't know."

"I don't like that story. It's nonsense. The evil queen envies Snow white for being fair, so why not use glutathione instead of killing Snow white. It's telling that if I have a classmate that is fairer than me, I should kill them." She looked at her father with the same poker face.

"You really inherit your mother's sarcasm." Kuroko said and closed the book.

Midorima

"Once upon a time, Cinderella lived with her evil step-mother and two evil step-sisters. They were mean to Cinderella. They would make Cinderella do the dishes, wash the laundry and clean the house but never show gratitude for what she was doing." Midorima continues to tell the story to his daughter without the book.

You looked at him amazed. He knows the whole story of Cinderella.

"Cinderella tried on the glass slipper and it was the perfect fit. She and the prince were wedded right after that day. And they live happily ever after. Now go to sleep, (Daughter's name)." Midorima kisses the  forehead of your two daughters and tucked them  in.

"Why don't you tell the story of Little Mermaid next?" You teased him.

"Shut up." He said.

"I thought you're not a fan of fairy tales but you sure do know Cinderella's story." You teased again.

"I-I w-was. I.. I have nothing to explain to you!" He said and quickly went to your room.

Murasakibara

"Once upon a time. the end." Murasakibara said to your child.

"Seriously Dad! Come on!" Your daughter complains.

"I don't know how to tell a story about fairytales." He admitted.

"It's just like this. Once upon a time, there was a princess with many dresses. The pink dress can make her dance gracefully. The yellow one can make her turn little. The blue one can turn her big. The purp--" She was distracted with her story telling when she heard a snore from her father.

"Grr. MOM! DAD DIDN'T GIVE ME A DECENT BED TIME STORY AND FELL ASLEEP! AGAIN!" Your daughter shouted from her room.

*****

I like this Chapter XD Since I grew up memorizing the fairytale and all ^.^

My favorite Princess  is Snow White. And my favorite story is Maleficent.

 Who's yours?(Comment it if you want to answer)

Hope you all like it too~