What if they were into Plants vs. Zombies?

(Ali-chan: I've used the P vs. Z 1 in this chapter)

Akashi

"It's too easy. I finished it without failing a level." Akashi boastfully said while looking at his laptop.

"Really? Then you finished also the mini games?" You asked

"Yes." He answered.

"The puzzle?"

"Yes."

"The survival?"

"Yes. I already got the golden trophy, (Y/n)." He said and smirked.

"Cheater! You used your emperor eye, didn't you?"

~~~

Aomine:

"THE FUCKING ZOMBIE IS FUCKING EATING MY FUCKING SUNFLOWER!!!" Aomine shouted while playing.

You looked at him as he play the game.

"OH GOD! HE'S ENTERING THE HOUSE! NO! COME ON!" Aomine kept on shouting.

"What an idiot." You thought.

~~~

Kuroko

"This isn't so hard." He said.

"It's hard when strong zombie appears." You sat beside your boyfriend as he calmly plays the game.

"It's not. It's only hard because when it appears, you panic so you couldn't think of any way to kill it." He commented.

After a while, he paused the game and looked at you.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I failed the level, I almost panic because the football player zombie ate my plants." He said and sighed.

~~~

Kise

"The zombies are coming!!!!" Kise screamed. You quickly went straight to his room after hearing his scream.

"What's happening?!"You asked while panting.

You saw tears in his eyes.

"The zombie ate my brain." He pouted.

You looked at him and saw that he was playing plants vs. zombies.

"Seriously? For a moment there, I thought we're being attacked!" You shouted.

~~~

Midorima

"No!" Midorima grunts as he watched the zombies in the screen entering the house.

"That's already your third fail. Having a bad luck today?" You teased.

"Shut up! Cancers ranked 2nd today! I'm not having a bad luck." He defended and kept on playing.

"So your saying that your just terrible at playing that game?" You looked at him with a smirk in your face.

"That's it! I'm not playing anymore!" He closed his laptop and lied down in his bed.

~~~

Murasakibara

"There's a zombie on your lawn~

There's zombie on your lawn~

We don't want zombies on the lawn~"

You and Murasakibara sings along with ending remarks of the game.

After few moments, he paused the video.

"(Y/n)-chin, what if zombies attacked our lawn?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't know?" You said unsure.

"Wait! We can't be attacked." He said happly.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because we don't have a lawn!" He cheerfully said and played the video again.

You face palmed and smiled at your idiot boyfriend.

*****

I know it's gonna too late for writing a plants vs. zombie since it's not a trend anymore but i started playing it again and I HATE ZOMBIES!!! XD

_Ali-chan_