What if they were sick?

Kise

"I told you to take shower after every practice. Look what it got you." You scolded the young man who is lying on the bed.

"Waah. (Y/N)cchi is scolding me." Kise said weakly and coughed.

"Don't talk now, Kise-kun. I'll make something for you to eat." You said and made Kise a soup.

After a while, you went back to Kise's room and find your boyfriend crying.

"KIse-kun! What happened? Are you alright?"You quickly place the soup in the side table and checked the temperature of Kise.

"(Y/N)cchi! This is bad!" He said and even cried harder.

"What? Are you hurt?" You worriedly said.

"I am! Look!" Kise handed you his photobook.

"Eh?" You looked back at him.

"I look horrible! I hate that picture! What if I loose my Fan girls because of that picture! No!" Kise cried even harder this time.

You folded the photobook and hitted it n Kise's head.

"WAAAAAHH! (Y/N)CCHI IS HURTING ME!!" Kise cover hi whole body with a blanket.

"Are you really even sick?" You mentally facepalmed yourself.

~~~~~~

Akashi

"Drink the medicine.' You said to Akashi while handing him the medicine.

"No." He said.

"Drink." You commanded.

"No." He said in authority,

"I said, drink." You ordered and gave him a glass of water.

"I said, no." He said and pushed your hands away.

"Are you defying me, Akashi Seijuro?" You glared at him.

"I think so." He said unsurely.

"Drink this or I'll go outside and find another boyfriend." You said and he quickly took and the medicine and swallowed it.

"Do that and you'll regret everything." He said pulled into the bed and hugged you tightly.

~~~~~~~

Midorima

"Shin-chan, do you want to eat?" You asked

"No. I'm not hungry." He replied.

"Do you want to drink water?" You asked again.

"No. I'm not thirsty." He replied.

"Do you want anything?" You aksed again.

"No. Just be with me."He said and smiled.

"Gosh! You're a total different person when you're sick.Maybe I should get you sick more often." You said and grinned.

~~~~

Aomine

"You never listen to me, do you?" You said with a bit of anger.

"I tried! but I just forgot!" He defended.

"I told you stop sleeping in the rooftop you might get a cold.Now you have one." You said.

"Are you just gonna scold me? I'm sick. Assist me." He said and smirked.

"Ugh! You're a pain in the neck!" You said and cook a meal for Aomine.

"Here. Eat." You said and pointed the soup to Aomine.

"Feed me." He seductive way.

"You're just sick! You don't have a broken arm!" You said and stormed outside.

"YOU FORGOT TO GIVE ME A DRINK!" He shouted.

"I'm not a maid!" You shouted baack.

~~~~~~~~

Kuroko

"Here's the soup. Can you eat by yourself?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Cute~Okay. I'll feed you." You feed your cute phantom boyfriend and made him drink his medicines.

You went down and wash the dishes. You notice Kuroko who was holding a glass of water.

"Kuroko-kun! You should be in bed! Wait- I noticed you! HAH! I NOTICED THAT YOU'RE HERE!" You jumped in joy.

"Congratulations, (Y/N)-chan." He said and leave you in the kitchen jumping in joy.

"Maybe because your sick you suddenly became noticable? Eh? Kuroko-kun? HE"S GONE!" You panicked.

~~~~~~

Murasakibara

"Himuro and I warned about eating too much sweets and junkfoods, didn't we?" You said while placing a wet towel on his head.

"But, (Y/N)chin.." He said in teary eyes.

"No, buts mister. No sweets for you in 1 week."You said and hand him the medicine.

"This is so bitter. I'm not gonna drink them."Murasakibara refused and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Mura-chan! Drink this now or 1 month of no sweets?" You said and the giant pouted.

"Do you hate me, (Y/N)? Why are you doing this?" He said childishly.

"It's fo your own good. Now I'm gonna make you a vegetable soup." Before you leave the rom, you made sure that the room was cabdy-free and you went down.

After a little while youwent up and when you opened the door, you found your boyfriend eating loads of candies.

"MURA-CHAN! STOP EATING THAT!" you shouted at him.

"No." He said and kept on eating.

"What am I gonna do to you?" You said and sighed.

~~~~~~~

Is it weird that I'm sick yet I'm still updating? XD

I was 2 days absent in my school but all I did was to be in front of the computer.

Vote. Comment. Friend