What if they threw a party

Akashi

It was Akashi Seijuro's 21st birthday. Company owners, famous celebrity and many known people were invited.

Everywhere he goes, you were beside him. He never let go of your hands and he would introduce you to all his guests as 'My beloved future wife'.

"Don't let go of my hand, (Y/n). Many people are looking at you. I don't want to loose you tonight." He said and kisses your hand.

Kuroko

Kuroko smiled at every guest who enters his house.You helped him by greeting the guest and preparing the foods. He entertains his guest by chatting with them and telling how his team won the Winter Cup.

Everyone is fascinated how he become such a great host even though he lack presence.

"I didn't actually think throwing a party is this hard. Thanks for helping me, (Y/n)-chan." He said and smiled at you.

Kise

As being the new cover of the famous magazine, Kise threw  party in his house. Everyone was pleased with the invitation.

The guest was mostly girls who had already worked with Kise in a photoshoot. You looked at him as he is laughing and chatting with the other girls. Jealousy strike and you went inside the kitchen. He notices that you were gone and tries to find you.

"Come one, (Y/n)cchi! Don't be jealous. You know your the only one I love, now smile." He said and you two stays inside the kitchen and cuddled.

Aomine

After the success in catching the most wanted criminal in the town, everyone celebrated at the Aomine Residence. 

Aomine boasted at everyone about how he worked so hard in his job. You can't help but to smile as he enjoys his work. You remembered that he was just a lazy ass back in highschool and now he was a successful policemen

"Thanks for always being with me, (Y/n). Even thought I'm a total asshole." He said and gave you a long, sweet and passionate kiss.

Midorima

Doctor Midorima was given an award after finding a cure for the sickness the was spreading in the country. He spend restless days just to save people. Due to the success, he threw a party to celebrate it.

But still being a tsundere, you can help but to tease him about his award.

"I-if it wasn't for you, I-i wouldn't find a cure. I w-was worried that you might get the sickness." He said and looks away.

Murasakibara

Being a sweets-lover,you two became a pastry chef and  opened your first restaurant. Many people came by and tasted the cakes that the two of you made.

Everyone congratulated him for the big success of you restaurant, so after the opening Murasakibara threw a party.

"Because of (Y/n)chin, I worked hard for the restaurant. It was tiring though but I love her so I'll do everything to make her happy." You heard him said to the guests.

****

Short update, I know.

But I'll make it up for you, so don't worry~!