what if GoM was your brother

Akashi

"Chin up."

"Stomach in."

"Chest out."

"Like this, Onii-chan?" You did what Akashi ordered you.

He was teaching you how you'll act for the board meeting tomorrow since your father asked you to present something astonishing for the company.

"Very Good. Now everyone at the board meeting will be fascinated to look at you." Akashi said.

"Are you sure they will like my presentation?" You looked at him with worried eyes.

"You're holding the last name of Akashi. You'll do great. Now, go to sleep." He tucked you into bed and kissed your forehead before he want out of your room.

 Aomine

You were typing something in your laptop, a love letter for your boyfriend when suddenly your idiot of a brother came inside,

"Ohoho! What are you doing over there?" Aomine tried looking at your laptop but you quickly closed it.

"Why are you doing over here, Nii-chan?" You glared at him.

"You're writing a love letter, aren't you?" He gave you a malicious smile.

"AHO! GO AWAY!!" You pushed him away from your room but he was too strong for you.

"My little sister is on puberty stage!!" He said and tickled you.

"HAHAHAHA! STOP IT! IT TICKLES A LOT!! AHAHAHAH!" You tried slapping his hands away.

"But remember (Y/n)if he tried to make you cry, tell me and I'll punch him in the gut!"  He seriously said.

"Thanks, Nii-chan." You smiled at him

 Kise

"OMG!  Ryou-nii,  look!" You called your brother to look at you and Kise's  newly taken pictures for a cover of a magazines.

"(Y/n)cchi! You look so beautiful in here!" He said and hugged you.

"Correction! We both look beautiful!" You said proudly.

"You're right! Like brother like sister!"  Kise said and pinched your cheeks.

Midorima

"Shin-chan! How's school today? You're not telling anything to me anymore." You sat on his bed while he was at his study table, reading book.

"Nee-san, go away." He calmly said.

"That hurts, Shin-chan! Come on." You pouted at your little tsundere brother.

"You're being annoying, Nee-san." He closed the book and pushed his glasses.

"Psh. You're seriously no fun." You angrily stand up from the bed and stomped your feet while walking but..

"ITTAI! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??" You stepped on something which made your feet hurt.

"You broke my lucky item!!!!" Midorima popped a vein.

"Oops! Sorryyyyy." You said and run away.

"You're not getting away with it that easily!!!" Midorima hased you around thehouse.

 Murasakibara

"Nee-chin, please don't do this to me." Murasakibara said while hugging your knees.

"No, Atsushi! This is for your own good." You tried walking away but he hugged your knees even tighter.

"Please don't take my sweets." He started crying.

You saw your brother eating too much sweets and it was too much so you confiscated all of his sweets.

"Atsushi, that ain't  gonna work!" You sat down and slapped his hands away.

He lied on the floor, crying like a baby.

You looked at your crying baby brother and you felt a sudden guilt.

"Okay, fine! Here!" You handed him a bag of sweets.

"YEHEY!!" He hugged the bag.

"That will be your sweets for the next 2 weeks. And don't even think of buying new sweets and hide it on your room!" You warned him.

"Okay." he said while stuffing his mouth with lots of candies.

Kuroko

"(Y/c)-chan, can you take care of Number 2 for me  while I'm on practice?" Kuroko, your twin brother asked.

"Sure, brother." You smiled and carried Number 2.

You sat on the bench, watching your brother practicing.

"Oi, (Y/n)-san. What are you doing there?" Kagami said and sat beside you.

"Taking care of Number 2." You held number 2 closely to Kagami's face.

"WAAAAAHHHH!! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!" Kagami run away.

"but Kagami-kun, Number 2 is nice." You tried chasing Kagami with Number.

"She is really your sister, Kuroko." Izuki said and sighed.

"fraternal twin sister." Kuroko said and smiled.

~~~~

MORE UPDATE TODAY SINE I'M BUSY XD