HanamiyaxReader: Interrupted

You were watching a love story with Hanamiya inside his house. Your head was lying on chest while his arms are wrapped around you.

You moved a little closer to  him.

“Hmm?Are you okay, (Y/n)?” Hanamiya hugged you even tighter.

“ I’m fine.” You giggled a bit. He was worried about you in every single thing you do. He wasn’t the bad boy Hanamiya Makoto when it’s only the two of you.

“You know this movie is getting boring. Let’s go to the kitchen. I’ll prepare you something.” He stands up and you too as well but because of hours of sitting, your legs felt a little numb. You quickly grabbed Hanamiya’s shirt that cause the two of you fell in the sofa in the position where he was on top of you.

“You’re quite a bad girl. Tsk.Tsk.” Hanamiya locked his eyes into your lips. He smiled seductively and start kissing your aggressively.

You responded his kissed. After a while, Hanamiya carried like a princess, not breaking the kiss, and carried you all the way to his room.

“Hanamiya-kun.” You murmured when he place you on his bed.

“Just a second.” He said and removed his shirt.

He went on top of you and started kissing your neck. All you can do was moan in the pleasure you were feeling. Hanamiya’s hands went trying to unbutton you shirt and he succeeded.

Hanamiya’s lips started getting lower and lower when…

“CAPTAI—“ Kazuya Hara , a member of Kirisaki Daichi basketball team, suddenly entered Hanamiya’s room.

Kazuya’s eyes  widen when he saw you both in a weird position.

“Oh…” Kazuya closed the door.

“CAPTAIN IS HAVING ‘IT’ WITH (Y/N)-CHAN!!!” He shouted downstairs.

“I think we have company.” You whispered.

“Don’t care. Let’s continue.” He was about to kiss you again but you stopped him by putting your index finger in his lips.

“Next time.” You said and get up from the bed. You two put on your shirts.

You and Hanamiya went down and saw Hara, Kentaro and Fujiro sitting in the sofa quietly.

“Hey guys, you all hungry? I’ll go prepare something.” You said and went to the kitchen.

Hanamiya quickly gave Kazuya one hell of a smack in the head.

“Next  time you do that, I’m going to beat you up worse than I did to Kiyoshi.” Hanamya warned and followed you to the kitchen.

*******

So here's a HanamiyaxReader ^.^ next up is his sad ending in Forgotten Miiracle. XD