Chapter 13

Hanji's Pov

I woke up this morning and saw three missed calls by Levi. Then, there was a message. Levi said that today we were going to go out and that he would pick me at eleven o'clock sharp. I checked the time: Ten past. I quickly tried to get ready as fast as possible. However, when Levi arrived, I still wasn't ready. So, he helped me out by doing my hair in a messy ponytail. Then he helped me to the car Erwin had lent him. We drove for a while until we got out of town. I watched mesmerized as I had never been out of town before. There were green valleys everywhere along with farms. Eventually, we stopped at a parking lot. There, Levi helped me out and rolled the wheelchair to the entrance of an amusement park.

"I know you've been to an amusement park with that brat Moblit, but I wanted us to have a date as well." He said and looked away. I hugged his waist. Fortunately for me, Levi was short, so I didn't have to hug his legs like I would have done with Moblit. He rolled the wheelchair inside and asked me where I wanted to go first. So, we went to the roller coaster. He held my hand tightly during the ride. We then went to the Haunted House. I was very scared, but when Levi put his arm on my shoulder, I felt relaxed. We also went to the bumping cars. Since it was difficult for me to drive, I told him to drive. However, he gently placed me on the driver's seat and told me to drive as crazy as I wanted. He would be in charge of the pedals. I was really happy with it and of course, I started driving like crazy. There was a couple who kept bumping onto us all the time.

"Come on Hanji, crush them already." Levi encouraged me. I kept laughing as we bumped to everyone.

"Even my grandmother can drive better than you. Come one Hanji let's beat the crap out of those brats" Levi said once again. He also had his arms around me all the time in case of a nasty bump. When we finished, he helped me back to the wheelchair as we laughed. The couple we've been constantly crashing onto approached us. It was a brown-haired boy with emerald eyes and a girl with black hair that was surprisingly as calm as Levi. The boy was super excited for some reason.

"Reminds you of someone?" Levi asked as he looked at me. I just laughed. We then, went to the Water Chute Ride. Levi picked me up bridal style and placed me in front of him.

"It's so that I can hold you tight." He said and kissed the back of my neck

"Yeah right. You just don't want to get wet, Mr. Clean-Cat-Midget" I said and chuckled as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Guilty as charged." He said and smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my waist as the ride started. I kept screaming the entire way. I felt him hiding behind me while I was super excited. When we got out, we decided to go and eat something. We passed through various stools and I happened to see the same panda I had seen when I was with Moblit.

"You want that?" Levi said as he pointed at it. He didn't wait for my answer and went straight to play. Apparently, he had to shoot cards with a western riffle. He had ten shots and he got a ten out of ten. The employee looked at him surprised. He then said that he wanted the panda. The employee gave it to him and Levi offered it to me as we walked away.

"I don't know if I should feel proud about you or scared. You don't happen to have a criminal record, do you?" I asked surprised.

"Maybe or maybe not. You'll never know." He said and smirked as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Do you like it?" He asked.

"Of course." I said and smiled. As the day ended, we went to the Ferris Wheel. He sat next to me with his hand around my shoulders as I leaned and placed my head on his head. We had reached the top. I kept admiring the view. However, Levi kept looking at me.

"Why don't you look at the view? It's beautiful." I said smiling.

"But I'm looking at something beautiful." He said smiled gently. I blushed deep red as I pressed my lips on his. He kissed me back.

That was the sweetest kiss ever.

When we got down, we decided to head home, because Levi had work. I was talking none-stop about how awesome it was and I could see a smirk forming in Levi's lips. He had a great time as well. After some time, we arrived at my house. After he helped me out, he kissed me on the cheek and left. He was not one who would show affection in public. Nanaba helped me inside and kept asking me questions about my date with Levi as she saw me holding the panda in my arms.

Levi's Pov.

I arrived at the bar and handed the keys back to Erwin as I thanked him for lending me the car. The motorcycle would be difficult for our rides so I was thinking about selling it and buying a car instead. Today, we didn't have much work. I took out Hanji's bucket list and a pen and checked the amusement park.

"Go skydiving?" A voice said surprised from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Erwin.

"What the hell Erwin?" I asked irritated. He just laughed. I was about to curse when a costumer appeared. I quickly served him and turned back to Erwin who was still looking at me.

"Nice list you have in there." He said. "I didn't have you for the extreme type. I mean Skydiving?" He said surprised as he sat on a chair.

"It's not mine." I said as I tried to think of what to do next.

"Hanji's perhaps?" He asked. Damn Erwin and his stupid smart brain... "What I don't understand is why." He added as he looked at me.

"Hanji has ALS." I said sadly. "It means she is going to die one day." I added and looked away.

"Aren't we all." Erwin said and laughed but I glared at him. I knew he understood what I meant.

"I'm sorry for that." He said.

"I really love her you know. She helped me a lot. I want to help her as well... To make the most of her life..." I said and clenched my fist.

"Can I see the list?" Erwin said. "I may be able to help you with some of them." He said and I looked at him surprised. I agreed and showed him the list.

"You already took care of falling in love and the amusement park. I can help with the job. You can bring her here if you want and show her the basics of making a cocktail. I also have a friend who has a riding academy in the outskirts. Finishing Med school is up to her though." Erwin said as he kept trying to think about the rest of the activities. We then talked about how we could do all the things in the list...