"Right again..."

"And as we speak your body is in a deep coma without your soul.. What happens if your soul isn't back to your body?"

"Well.. I would be dying little by little.. Since I won't be able to take nourishment such as food.. I could get ill and if not cured.. I could die.." He sadly answered.

Lynn gasped...that's terrible!!!

And he hasn't spend his life to the fullest yet.

"Oh Atem... "

She frowned in thought... She couldn't just let him die like that... She had to do something...
Maybe the school library could be of help.

She could gain some information and maybe try to send him back to his time.

"Atem...I don't know if this could help..but I will try my best to send you back home.."

Atem couldn't believe his eyes.. She was willing to help him? His eyes had joy in them..

"I'm ever so grateful Lynn. Thank you..."

She smiled which immediately made his heart flutter.. By Ra what kind of spell has she placed on him...?

Atem watched as Lynn moved to open the window to let air and light in.

Out of curiosity he looks through the window and gasped to see the place.

It was far more different from his own world..

"Lynn what are those moving objects.?" He asked with curious eyes.

Lynn looks down from her window.

"Oh those are cars."

"Cars??"

Oh right...He's from the past..

"They are like carriages but more advanced...."

"Ad.....vanced?" He asked again..

Lynn sighed with a smile..

Better put him up to date .

Lynn took time to teach him something about her advanced world and surprisingly, he was a fast learner..

Within hours he was able to get some education done. But he still has a long way to go since he was staying in this world for a while.

The next day.. Atem watched Lynn eat breakfast.

She was dressed in an outfit which had him curious once again..

"Lynn ... Where are you going?"

"I'm going to school."

"School?"

"Mhm..school is a place where one goes to learn about things.." She explained.

Atem's eyes lit up..

"Can I come too?"

Lynn gave him a look.

"Oh I don't know Atem... I don't think people will be so keen to see a soul moving around."

"Oh you don't have to worry about that.. Only you can see me.. Since you have my millennium puzzle.. But you have to take it with you.."

"I'm not sure.. What if someone takes it and wears it.. They will see you and panic.."

"No no no. Your the first to wear it.. So I can only be seen by you. If someone wears it they still won't see me.. Even without the millennium puzzle you can still see me.. And besides.. If someone else touches it and tries to take it from you.. Will get a shocking of a lifetime.. That is if the person has a dark heart.."