Lynn groaned as she slowly opened her eyes.....She felt softness around her... And realized that she was on her bed...

What happened...did she fall asleep or something.?

She turned to her right to see her glasses on the floor.. What was it doing in there...

She got it up and saw a crack on it.. Aww men....

Suddenly, she froze... When she saw the same ghost looking at her with curiosity and.........there was something else in his eyes she wasn't too familiar with....

Who cares?! There is a ghost in her room!! It wasn't a freaking dream!!!

You know the scream of bloody murder she was trying to hold before.. She let it out....

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

That scream must have scared him to the core.. Because he took let out a scream and hid underneath the bed..

Lynn blinked.. He was scared..?...Shouldn't it be the other way around ?.

The young girl carefully came down from the bed and looked under the bed..

There he was... Shaking with fear while covering his ears and his eyes shut tight..

She felt guilty...she scared him...but he scared her first...but it wasn't intentionally.

"H...hey....."
He freezes in panic...

"No no no..please don't scream ..please don't scream!!"

"No no..I won't ...I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you like that..."

The ghost slowing looked at her.. She was genuinely sorry..

He at first hesitated but slowly came from underneath the bed..

Lynn took a closer look at the ghost.. She had to admit.. He was a sight..

"What...what are you?..What's your name?"

"My name is Atem....Pharaoh Atem...."

So she was right.. He was a Pharaoh.. An ancient Egyptian king..

"Nice to meet you Atem.. My name is Lynn Gemstone.. But you can call me Lynn."

Atem blushed.. He had never heard such a name before..but it was beautiful..

Lynn circled him with curious eyes which made Atem feel exposed.

She places her hand in him..only for it to pass through..

"So you really are a ghost..."

Atem laughed.

"No..I'm a soul.. Not a ghost.."

Lynn was surprised. And confused at the same time.

"Okay...so how did you become a soul.. And how did you get trapped in the pyramid necklace thing?"

Atem laughed again.. This will take a while.

☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯⚛☯

Lynn listened with pure astonishment as Atem told her the entire story of what caused his situation..

Lynn then looked at the puzzle in her hand.

"So this a millennium puzzle which you used in the shadow games in your time?"

"Yes.."

"So when darkness came you ...guys fought it and won but unfortunately your soul was trapped in here and sent to this time.. "