Chapter 4

~???'s POV~

I could only watch as she passed out. I felt pathetic for not being able to help her. I stood there helplessly watching her groaning in pain. Then I heard it. She called for me. No, she called for her best friend. I couldn't help but think of all of this as my fault. I felt being such a jerk for leaving her. Moreover, on not informing her that I was leaving. Maybe that's why she is in this condition now because first her brother left her and then her best friend.

I know her very well. She is the type of girl who hides her emotion like an expert artist. She never let another person know how she is feeling. Even if she feels like dying, she won't tell anyone anything. She will put on a fake smile to ensure everyone that she is ok so that she does not make them worry about her. She is the one who doesn't want others to pity her. she is strong. Stronger than any other woman I have seen. she is stubborn, fierce at times, childish and whatnot. As a whole, she is one hell of a woman.

She is composed And best at comforting others even if she is hurt. It makes me respect her even more for how kind and humble she is even after what life has done to her. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves the world.

When she passed out I felt my world-shattering, my soul leaving my body and my heart breaking into millions of pieces. It hurts to see her in this condition and knowing that I am one of the reasons for the condition she is in now, breaks me inside out. I saw how she suddenly let out all of the emotions she was holding in. And now here I am taking her to the ambulance waiting for us outside the building.

I put her gently in the ambulance and then the nurse said, "sir, only one of you can stay with her right now in the ambulance and others can come in his vehicle." then I looked up and saw him sitting beside me. I guess this is the time that will make things right between them. Then I nodded and patted on hyung's shoulder. "I'll see you in the hospital Hyung." He nodded and I left the ambulance to go to my car along with other members. And the next thing I knew, we were on our way to the hospital.

_______________________________________

Soo.. Who do you think are the two members related to you?

Comment the possibilities <3

Till then Bye. See you all soon.
LYM ♥️♥️

BORAHAE 💜