It's Over

Last chapter of Secerts! I can't believe that this is the last chapter! Next starts the sixth book! Can't wait! May be published today! Just saying. But enjoy the last chapter of Secrets! 

Sky's P.O.V

The guys know that I'm alive. Yay. Ty and Ghost land in front of us. Ghost hugs me instantly. I hug her back.

"Don't leave us like that." Ghost said. I won't ever leave them. She lets go of me and I let go of her. Ty hands me my sword.

"I guess you need this." Ty said smiling. I take it and put it away.

"Ok James is in there?"

"We both saw him doing something in there." Ghost said. Ok he is in there.

"So here's the plan. Cause we are finishing this right now." I tell them it.

"Got it?"

"Yeah." They said. I look at Kitty and Seto.

"You with us Seto?" We all look at Seto.

"Yes I'm with you." Seto said. Good. We start heading towards James. The plan is for Kitty, Ty, and Ghost to keep James in one spot long enough for Seto and I to cast the spell on him. They have a plan.Seto and I hide behind a bush, while they trap James. Because I can see him. 

Ty's P.O.V

I land on the ground. James looks at me. I smile. He smiles. Ghost lands behind him. James looks at Ghost. I throw Ghost an end of a rope to her. She grabs it. Kitty throws a spell at James. It hits him. Ghost and I go around James a couple of times. We both pull it hard. James won't be able to move. Sky and Seto come out. Sky goes in front of him. Seto goes behind him. they put their hands on the ground. The ground has a huge circle on it. James is in the middle. He struggles to break free. Ghost and I hold him. The circle starts glowing. Chains appears at the ends of the circle. Ghost and I let go of the rope. I pull it to me. The chains wrap around James tight. The ground starts shaking. James screams. The chains turn red. It explodes. We all go flying back on the ground. Did it work? I sit up. James is gone. All that is left is a sword in the ground. I smile. The sword disappears. The sky goes back to normal. I put my hands on the ground behind me. I turn out of my ender form. Ghost runs next to me. She sits down next to me. It's nigh time. Ghost is out of her ender form. She puts her arms around my waist. Her head goes on my chest. I put my arm around her neck. She smiles. 

Sky's P.O.V

I stand up. It worked. Kitty runs next to me. She puts her arms around my neck. I put one of my arms around her center. She kisses my cheek. I see something where James was. I let go of Kitty. I walk to where he was. I pick up my amulet. Everyone walks next to me. I look at them. 

"Are you going to keep that amulet?" Seto asks. 

"Of course I am. Austin gave it to me." 

"But he betray you." Ty said. I put the amulet around my neck. I don't care. 

"I don't care." Besides I don't think this should happen again. I do want something to remember Austin that's not the base. But the amulet he gave me. I just it was more important then I realize it was. But I guess we wait for something to happen again. 

Short chapter ending. I know. But hey it's over! Five books. Wow that's a lot. Next comes the sixth book that you guys wanted! Kind of sad that this story is over, but can't wait for the next book! Hope you enjoyed Secrets! i certainly did. A lot has happen to the group. But knowing them there will always be another threat for them to straight out. I will tell you what the next the book is! Hope you enjoy this and see you in the next book! 

BBYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-