Til I got An Knife To a Knee

Omg over 50 followers!! :) Thanks for that! My mind is blown! Seriously. I was so surprise. I didn't know that you guys like this series or my other books so much. Thanks for all the support!!! Enjoy the chapter!! :)  

-Emma-
 Sky's P.O.V

I'm not at the temple yet, but it feels like someone is watching me. I stop. I'm in the forest. Will I have another fight in the forest? I just need to not meet James right now. With whatever inside of me is unstable and if I find James, I'm screw. I can barely control it right now. I can feel the energy and rage inside of me building and if I let it out, it won't end well. I don't know what it does. I don't know how powerful it is. I suddenly feel a hand on my back. Someone is behind me. I was distracted! I can't move. Pain shoots up everywhere. 

"Sky you should pay better attention to your surrounding." Someone said. That's James! I'm getting weak and weaker. What is he doing to me? DO SOMETHING!!! I can't move!! TRY NOW! I can move! I move forward. James goes flying back. I go on my knees. I'm shaking badly. I turn my head around. James is looking at me. 

"What did you do?" 

"Getting what I need from you. In order to get it I have to take it from you." James said. That will make me weak. He didn't take all of it. I can still feel the rage building up faster. I can't stop shaking. 

"I did take a lot from you. So you should be very weak." James said. I feel his hand on my back. I can't let him. I need to use the strength I have left. Which is little. I grab his arm and push him away. I stand up slowly and look at him. James stands up. 

"Wow I'm impressed that you can stand and still fight. I guess you need to learn the hard way. I will take it by force then." James said. I smile. Is this my turn? Yes I can't barely stand. Ok. Make way. James comes at me. My eyes turn red. I grab James arm and throw him into the trees. 

"Skybrine huh? How can you trust him?" James asks. James disappears. Where is he? Skybrine has been helping me a lot which is unlike him. I look up. I see him coming at me. I slide to the left. James hits the ground and throws something at me. I move again. James takes out his sword. He comes at me with it. A try to grab his arm again, but his puts his hand on my chest. I suddenly can't breathe. I lost control of you! What?! I'm in control now. I feel pain in my left leg. He put a knife in my left leg. His hand is still on my chest. I can't move it. I collapse on the ground. 

"I finally have it now. Too bad Sky that killed you Sky." James said. I think he's gone. Wait he thought he killed me? Why didn't he check that I was dead before he left? I sit up and then I fall right back down. He didn't take all of it. I can feel rage building up fast still. And power. He put the knife in my knee. That can't be good at all. I put my hands under me. I push up a little. I put my right foot under me. I stand up slowly. I fall instantly on the tree next to me. I sit down. I put my hand on the handle of the knife. I pull it. Unbearable pain shoots everywhere. I grit my teeth. I'm prepare to scream, but since James thinks I'm dead and if I scream he'll come back and finish the job. I clench my fist in the grass. I have a fistful of grass in my hand. I let go of the handle. I can't pull it out. It hurts way to much to do myself. I lean on the tree behind me. I push up with my right foot and I stand up. I put  my hands on the tree behind me. I can't heal it. I know I can't. I'm sure that I won't even be able to walk right without help. I need to scream to make me feel better, but I can't. I look around. I see my horse. I whistle. It runs next to me. I take one step and I instantly fall on the side of him. I grip the saddle. I climb over. That hurt a lot for sure. Should I go to the temple or back to the base? Base. I can't walk right at all. I head to the base.