Controlled

The Song is says what it is. Who it is by. But they forgot Someone. It also has Feat. will.i.am.

Jason's P.O.V

Sky, Ty and Seto are gone! Where did they go? James is in this.

"James is back." Robert said.

"Who is James?" Jess asks. I look at her. That's right she was not there. I look at Kitty, Ghost and Tay.

"Do you guys want to know who he is?"

"Yes please explain." Tay said. How should I put this?

"James is a sorcerer. He steals power from other magic users. Only ones who were born with it. Ones who are born with it have a stronger magic. He will steal it or control them. I bet he is trying to control Ty, Sky and Seto right now." Kitty looks at me.

"We have to get them back." Kitty said.

"How?" Mitch asks.

"Kitty, Ace, and I are magic users. How come he didn't control us?" Ghost asks.

"You were either not born with it or he doesn't know you."

"We got to get them back. Them three against us together is not a good thing." Jerome said. I look at Jerome.

"Not it is not."

"I'm going after Ty." Ghost said.

"I'll go after Sky." Kitty said.

"I want Seto." Ace said. We all look at Ace. I'm sorry but Seto will crush her like a bug without trying. If Sky is right if that amulet goes with Ace without any of us there we are doomed.

"I'll go with her. So will Mitch." Tay said. Ok that makes me feel better.

"Rest of us will stay here if something happens. Be careful." They leave.

"Are you sure that sending Ghost and Kitty by themselves was a good idea?" Jerome asks. I look at him. It might sound like the worst idea ever, but they can break down Sky and Ty.

"They are the only ones that I know that can get into Sky and Ty. So I trust them that they can deal with it themselves."

Ty's P.O.V

I'm still in the air. I don't know how. I just am. I fall back towards the ground. I dig into the ground and stop. I don't move. I can't move. But I am not giving up. James will not get the best of me. I am far away from the base. I hope Kitty is ok. She was going to Sky. If Sky was going to be control, I'm afraid that he will hurt her.

"Ty!" Someone yells. I close my eyes. I don't want to see who this is. Honestly i just want to lay here and not move. Really Ty? You give up already?

Ghost's P.O.V

I see Ty. I land on the ground.

"Ty!" I run towards him. I kneels down next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and shake him.

"Ty wake up." He grabs my wrist. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? He opens his eyes. My eyes widen. His eyes are black. I stand up. So does he. He is not Ty. He is in his ender form. But instead of purple they are black. What is this? He looks at me. I'm honestly scare right now.

"What's wrong Ghost? See a monster?" He asks.

"T-Ty." He lets go of me. I fall backwards. He points his hand towards me. I'm frozen.

"Get ready to die Ghost." Ty said. I don't move. What do I do? Something forms in his hand. He was about to fire it at me when something comes in front of me.

Sky's P.O.V

I see Ty and Ghost. She is in trouble. I can contain James for a while. I land and run on front of Ghost. I grab Ty's wrist and point it at the ground. Something hits the ground. I push Ty back. He disappears.

"Sky want are you doing here?" Ghost asks. What are you doing Sky? Shut up James! Never. This is my final chance. I go on my knees. Ghost runs in front of me.

"What's wrong?" Ghost asks.

"James is wearing me down." I see Ty coming. I push Ghost to the side. I block Ty's attack. I can't believe that I will have to fight Ty. But here's goes nothing. I go on the ground. Ty is over me. He is not himself. He has a sword pointed at me. His eyes are black. Ok that's new.

"Where are you resisting Sky?" Ty asks. I won't survive this without James I guess. I'm too weak to fight Ty by myself. Using my brine powers will only kill me. So your stuck between dying and not dying. What to choose. What you don't know James is that I can use your power and hope I can still control myself. Impossible. Nothing is impossible. My eyes turn black too.

"Perfect." Ty said.

"Sky no." Ghost said. I push Ty off of me. He hits the ground. I stand up and look at Ghost. She looks scare. HOW AM I NOT CONTROLLING YOU? Have you met me? I'm Sky. Ty comes at me. I grab him and throw him in the air. I take a whip in my hand. The end wraps around him. I pull it down. He hits the ground again. I look at Ghost.

"Your in control aren't you Sky?" Ghost asks.

"Are you surprise?"

"No. Don't hurt him please." Ghost said. I don't think that is possible.

"I'll try. Get out of here." She leaves. I look back at Ty. He looks at me. He still looks pissed. The only problem with me using James is that if I use my powers it will leave me weaker then ever. So I need to get Ty back without using magic. I need James so if Ty attacks me I can counter it.

"How could you let her leave?" Ty asks.

"How could you have want to hurt her?"

"James wants it." Ty said.

"Since when have you followed an villain?" Ty looks pissed. He disappears. He tackles me into the forest. We go to a long distance. I hit a wall. Wait a wall. I push Ty. I look up. THE BASE! I look at Ty. I stand up. He comes at me. I go through the wall and into the center of the base. I stand up. I grab Ty and throw him off of me. I look around. The recruits look scared. I look at Ty. I know what he is thinking and I won't let him. He points his hand at some recruits.

"You wouldn't dare Ty." Ty looks at me.

"I would." Ty said. I run in front of the recruits. Something hits me. I ignore the pain and grab Ty's wrist. I push him to the ground.

"I won't let you." Ty looks at me. He smiles. That sets me uneasy. Something is not right.

"Can you stop both of us?" Ty asks. Us?

"Us?" Someone appears next to Ty. He helps Ty up. His eyes are black too. No. He looks at me.

"S-Seto."

Thanks for over 500 reads!!! Yay! Thanks for the support! I know 2 days without any new chapters! I got busy with school exams to study for. I actually still have to study for them. But hey I need a break once in a while. For me Christmas break is here!!!! NO SCHOOL!! I'm determind to get at least a B on my exams. Its a little bit after Christmas break. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!! 

BBBYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-