I'm Here

Ghost's P.O.V

I land inside of the base. I run to the hospital once I hit the ground. I run inside. Dr. Cantor takes Mitch and leaves. He comes back.

"Where did he get hurt?" Dr. Cantor asks. I can't believe that Mitch is still alive.

"He was shot in the back with arrows. Then in the chest with an arrow. I don't know how he still alive but he is. Barely." He leaves. Kitty comes.

"There you are. Did you find Mitch?" Kitty asks.

"Yeah I did. And Tay."

"Where is he?" Kitty asks. I tell her what happen.

"I don't know how he is alive but he is."

"He should be dead. Sky appear. He's in really bad shape." Kitty said. Mitch said that James took Sky. Why would he give Sky back after he took him? This is very confusing. I leave the hospital. I care about them. I just need to be alone. I open my door and close it behind me. Right now I could really use Ty to be here next to me. I sit on the bed. I look at the ground. Kitty has Sky back. But he is in bad shape. Seto and Ty are gone. The look in Ty's eyes when I tried to get him and he was going to attack me, I remember them. I can't get them out of my head. Ty would be sitting next to me telling me it's okay or something else that helps me feel better. I never realize how much I need him till he was gone. The door opens and Jake comes in. He closes it behind him. I look at him. He sits next to me.

"You okay?" Jake asks.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm your brother. I can tell when something is wrong with you. You may be a Sky Army General, but you guys aren't made of stone. You have feelings too." Jake said. Jake sits in my lap and hugs me. I smile. I bug him back.

"Yet I will always have you." Jake looks at me.

"Who did you have to talk to when your upset?" Jake asks.

"I had Ty. But now that he's gone. I guess no one."

"You have me. But didn't you guys talk to Sky?" Jake asks. We did. Kitty did most of the time.

"Yeah. He always knows what to say. But Ty always made me feel better. He listened to me. He understood me."

"Well I might have missed years of spending time to get to know you and I may be only 11 years old, but I'm not stupid. You can talk to me. I'll try to understand." Jake said. I look at him. He sounds like a seventeen year old then a eleven year old.

"You sound older then your age."

"Is that a good thing?" Jake asks. I guess it is.

"Yeah it is."

"Good. So what's wrong?" Jake asks.

"You know how Ty is being controlled?"

"Yeah. I can't believe that they are." Jake said.

"I was trying to get him back, he looked like he was going to kill me. He would have if Sky haven't stop him."

"We will get Ty back. I'm sure that he didn't mean it. He can't control himself after all. You do know that?" Jake asks. Of course I do. Ty is like a brother to me. But I like him more then that. Ty doesn't mean it. He can't control himself. He's trying I can see it in his eyes. But I also see rage. That what scares me.

"I know that."

"Well then forget about it. Ty will come back and so will Seto. Ace misses him." Jake said. I bet she would. Seto was teaching her magic after all.

"I bet she does."

Tay's P.O.V

I'm almost there. I keep hearing something behind me. I don't want to look behind me. I stop. I have too. I look behind me. Nothing is there. I look ahead of me. Someone is there. I fall backwards.

"Ty."