Chandler:He’s right if you quit this job you then have motivation to go after a job you really want.

Rachel:Well then how come you’re still at a job that you hate I mean why don’t you quit and get the fear?.

   Chandler and Joey both laugh.

Chandler:Because I’m too afraid.

Rachel:I don’t know I mean I would give anything to work for a designer you know or a buyer....Oh I just don’t want to be 30 and still work here.

Chandler:Yeah that’d be much worse than being 28 and still working here.

Gunther:Rachel?.

Rachel:Yeah.

Gunther:Remind me to review with you which pot is decaf and which is regular.

Rachel:Can’t I just look at the handles on them?.

Gunther:You would think.

Rachel:Okay fine.Gunther you know what I am a terrible waitress do you know why I’m a terrible waitress?.Because I don’t care.I don’t care.I don’t care which pot is regular and which pot is decaf I don’t care where the tray spot is I just don’t care this is not what I want to do.So I don’t think I should do it anymore.I’m gonna give you my weeks notice.

Gunther:What?!.

Rachel:Gunther I quit.

Chandler turns to Me and Joey.

Chandler:Does this mean we’re gonna have to start paying for coffee?.

Me and Joey shrug our shoulders.

*****************************************

At Monica and Rachel's Chandler is entering numbers on a calculator as Ross reads off how much cookies he’s sold.

Ross:And 12,22,18,four...

Chandler starts laughing.

Ross,Tabitha:What?.

Chandler:I spelled out boobies.

   Monica comes in and starts looking through Ross’s cookie supply.

Monica:Ross put me down for another box of the mint treasures okay.Where,where are the mint treasures?.

Ross:Uh we’re out.I sold them all.

Monica:What?.

Ross:Monica I’m cutting you off.

Monica:No.No just,just,just a couple more boxes.It-it-it’s no big deal all right I’m-I’m cool.You gotta help me out with a couple more boxes!.

Tabitha:Monnie look at yourself.You have cookie on your neck.

Monica:"Covers her neck".Oh God."Runs to the bathroom".