Chandler:Yes.Yes and uh,uh the trees are happy too because for most of them it’s the only chance to see New York.

*****************************************

   At Central Perk everyone except Phoebe are here and Ross is telling us minus Rachel who’s still being retrained about different cookie options.

Ross:And these come in the shapes of your favourite Christmas characters Santa, Rudolph and Baby Jesus.

Joey:All right I’ll take a box of the cream filled Jesus’s.

Ross:Wait a minute one box!.Come on I’m trying to send a little girl to Spacecamp I’m putting you down for five boxes.Chandler what about you?.

Chandler:Ah do you have any coconut flavoured deities?.

Ross:No but ah there’s coconut in the Hanukkah Menoreoes.I tell you what I’ll put you down for eight boxes one for each night.

Chandler:"Mouths".Okay.

Ross:Mon?.

Monica:All right I’ll take one box of the mint treasures just one and that’s it.I-I started gaining weight after I joined the Brown Birds."To Ross".Remember how Dad bought all my boxes and I ate them all?.

Ross:Ah no Mon Dad had to buy everyone of your boxes because you ate them all.But ah you know I’m sure that’s not gonna happen this time why don’t I put you down for three of the mint treasures and just a couple of the Rudolph’s.

Monica:No.

Ross:Oh come on now you know you want em.

Monica:Don’t,don’t,don’t,don’t,don’t do this.

Ross:I’ll tell you what Mon I’ll give you the first box for free.

Monica sreaches out for it and stops.

Monica:Oh God!.I gotta go!."Runs out".

Ross:Come on!.All the cool kids are eating em!.

Ross chases after her.

Tabitha:And that's something called Sibling peer pressure.

   Rachel walks over and sits down next to Chandler.

Rachel:I’m training to be better at a job that I hate my life officially sucks.

Joey:Look Rach wasn’t this supposed to a temporary thing?.I thought you wanted to do fashion stuff?.

Rachel:Well yeah.I’m still pursuing that.

Chandler:How...exactly are you pursuing that?.You know other than sending out resumes like what two years ago?.

Rachel:Well I’m also sending out....good thoughts.

Joet: If you ask me as long as you got this job you’ve got nothing pushing you to get another one.You need the fear.

Rachel:The fear?.