Chapter 8

Chapter 8- Learning how you feel

Let's say that the silence between you three was deafening

You awkwardly took a bite of your donut as Haru looked up.
"Thanks for letting me use your backpack, I'm the perfect height," She smiled while kicking her legs. You let out a small chuckle and sighed.
'I don't really think Legoshi let go of the stage incident, or he realized that I recognized him that one night,' You thought.

Legoshi just sat there staring at you both.
"Hey," Haru piped up, making him jump.
"I don't know what happened, but cheer up. You won't grow if you don't eat," She smiled. You smiled too as he took a bite, but you felt Haru stiffen her leg up.
'What the heck?' You wondered as she simply chuckled.
'Both of them, I forgot how different they are, despite (Y/N) being a hybrid,' Legoshi thought, remembering the secret you told him and Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!" Kai shouted in shock, in which you quickly covered his mouth.
"Quiet down!" You hissed as both of them stared at you in shock.
"And yes, seriously. I'm part fox too, my mother's side," You sighed slowly taking your hand away.
"It was a forbidden love between my parents, and then I was born. I got bullied as a kid severely and almost got killed." You explained.

"My father passed away from an attack involving a carnivore, and I had to move with my mom. That's why I'm here in this school." Your ears drooped slightly. It wasn't a complete lie, so you genuinely felt sadden. Kai and Legoshi felt pity for you, Legoshi felt it the most.
'She's gone through all of that, and that night of me attacking her and the rabbit. She must feel scared' Legoshi thought.

"So please, don't tell anyone about this, not even Louis, if he knows that I'm part Carnivore I don't know what he'll do, please," You begged them. You didn't like begging but you just told them one of your secrets so they better keep their promise.
"I won't (Y/N)! I'm not going to say anything!" Kai grinned.

"Legoshi?" The wolf jumped at his name.
"Will you keep it?" You looked at him with a worried face.
"Y-yeah, I will," He said, making you sigh in relief.

"Thank you both so much, now let's going,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're such a pervert," You snapped out of your thought and turned to Haru, a little shocked.
"You shouldn't stare and girls eating like that," Haru joked. You turn to Legoshi, who was nervously looking away.
'Damn Legoshi,' You thought jokingly.

"I wanted to thank you two for the other day, so I'm glad we could talk," She said.
"I was really was prepared to sleep with a wolf, and (Y/N) you came in just in time," You coughed and rubbed your neck in embarrassment.
"You put that blanket on me and left, and (Y/N) didn't tell anyone else,"