Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Blackout Nights

"Well, that was an interesting, am I right?" Haru asked with a slight laugh

"Well, that was an interesting, am I right?" Haru asked with a slight laugh. You gave her a small smile as you two walked down the street to your dorms. After that subway run, you three hid in a bathroom. Not exactly a best hiding spot, but it worked at the employees went to a different direction. Legoshi still felt guilt and nervous after you and Haru.

You talked about that night, the night where you first met Legoshi and Haru. She doesn't remember who it was, but she thanked the animal that saved her that night, she said she may helped them with that wound, but she couldn't remember who it was that saved her. It was all foggy.
'Legoshi must feel so much guilt, and him being around me, he feels so much emotion. Such drama in school,'

"Can you come with me to the garden for a moment please? I forgot to close the gates," Haru asked you, making you nod and go upstairs to the garden.
"I think the chains are over there," Haru pointed to a table nearby to you left.
"Umm, I don't see it, did you check by the-" You were about to turn about, but your eyes caught something. A small ladybug. Crawling around, flicking its wings.

'Ladybugs, she loved ladybugs, how small, yet strong they can be. Beautiful to look at, but deadly when it bites. So much like (F/N),' You thought, then noticed the chains under the bug.
"Oh, never mind I found it," You said, slightly waving the ladybug off and grabbing the chain.
"Thank you, now hand it over," She joked, and you gave a soft chuckle.

'Sometimes I feel like she's in ladybugs, to watch over me,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard that Bill did that to you," You kinda stopped moving as you held a box in your hands, looking over to Legoshi and Louis.
"I hope it doesn't leave a scar." He said, with a deadpan expression. Oh yeah, Bill scratched Louis' and during practice, and it shed blood on the floor.
"This isn't the same as the scar on your back. What is it? If you have something to say, say it," Louis glared at the wolf.

"I have nothing to say... for now," You felt awkward just being in the room.
"So much tension," Els mumbled.
"Are they friends or not?" Kibi questioned as Bill rolled his eyes.
"They're not," He scoffed, making you elbow him on the side.
"Just saying," He muttered.

"Don't bring your personal problems into the club. I'm telling this to all of you! The Festival of the Meteor is approaching, but we're not working as a team at all. Will you guys be able to preform perfectly without at mistakes?" Louis asked with a stern tone, making people grumble. Then the door opened to reveal Juno.
"I'm sorry! I'm late," She apologized to the club.

"Juno!" Els smiled.
"It's about time! You have to let me or one of the seniors know," She scolded her.
"Sorry! My classmate, a sloth, had to rush to the bathroom, so I carried her there," The gray wolf explained with a nervous smile. Animals complemented her on her kindness as she scratched her neck.

"Oh, but there's no excuse, so I'll clean the room after practice today," She said. You placed your hands on your hips with a smile.
'Wow, first day of being here she was alone, now she has a bunch of friends. I wish I had her social skills back when I was in high school,' You thought.
"Legoshi! I saw the Dino! Because of the art team does a great job, we actors can do our best dancing!" Juno smiled at Legoshi.

"That's great," Legoshi mumbled. As you and the art department just stared.
"She's looking at nobody but Legoshi," Kai whispered to you.
'Oh man. Love triangle, or is there more to this romance?' You thought.
"The Festival of the Meteor is the biggest summer event. Let's do our best on your practice today!" Everyone cheered as you noticed Louis stare at her in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think that Juno will ask Legoshi out to the Festival?" Fudge asked you.
"Considering Legoshi's movement and behavior, it'll take a long time of effort," You said to him, making him laugh.
"Alright, I'm gonna go to help someone else with something. It's for their booth," You told the others as you walked off.

"Okay, be here in 15 minutes!" Dom shouted as you nod and made your way to Haru.
"Haru! Hey," You waved at the rabbit. She turned and smiled.
"Well, look at you! I think you did great on the dinosaurs," Haru said motioning to the statues.
"Mhm. I mostly helped on paint mixing, but I think it's awesome," You told her.

"Well then, are you going to help me with the plants or not?" She said with her hands on her hips.
"Alright I am," You chuckled and grabbed a bucket.
"I need you to dump the water out, and fill it back with clean water," She explained. You shrugged and walked to the side to throw the water out. You then walked over to the faucet.

Suddenly, the lights went out, and you went on guard.
'Shit, blackout! I can barely see. Haru! I need to find her! Legoshi can handle the others?'
"Haru! Haru, where are you!" You shouted, trying to find your way.
'Fuck! I wish I had fox vision!' You hissed as you hit your side against a table. Wait, table! The booth! You struggled to see, as you felt a tighten in your chest.

'It's happening again, she's not here, (F/N)'s not here to help me! She got lost, and they surrounded her! I should call for backup, get her safe, no, gunshots! Am I hearing it? Or is it in my head? I need her here, I need her to be safe! (F/N)...,' You panicked as you then heard two voices.
"(Y/N)!" You felt relief and turned.
"(F/N)!" You shouted as you hugged someone. They said nothing, as you just hugged them

The lights came up. And you realized who it was. Legoshi and Haru, they were close to not get lost. You immediately stopped and backed away.
"Shit! I'm sorry! I thought... no, I'm just sorry. I didn't know who you were, but I'm glad it was you two," You smiled as you felt like crawling into a hole.

'She's gone, I can't do anything about it. It's my fault,' You sighed as you rubbed your arm.
"No no, it's okay, we're glad that you're safe," Legoshi said as he crouched down.
"It was dark, we thought you were hurt," Haru said with a worried look.
"Buts it's fine now, you're uniform is dirty, here," Legoshi gave you wipe packets as you shyly grabbed them.

"Sorry about calling you the wrong name! It was an old friend," You bowed.

"It's okay, who was your friend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so much, ever since we were at the training academy. I... wish to be with you forever," You confessed to the white weasel next to you of you.
"Honey, we're dating already. Don't be all sappy," She joked as you pulled her close on the couch.
"I-I know... just, forever y'know (F/N)? I... um, well," You trailed off with an embarrassed look on your face as you held onto a small box.

"(Y/N), are you trying to propose to me?" She said in disbelief and amusement. You spluttered and gave her the box as you looked away.
"You really were bad at confessing honey. But it's always sweet when you do," She giggled and kissed you on the lips.

"But yes, I accept,"