Chapter 15

Chapter 15- Love And War

'The police department won't to anything to help Haru

'The police department won't to anything to help Haru. I can't even have access, because I never wanted to go back. But Haru, she needs me. I'm not going to let another animal get killed by the hands of those lions!' You thought as you ran through the festival grounds.
"Louis!" You shouted after the deer. He turned around and saw you and Legoshi with panicked expressions.
"Haru's been kidnapped!" Legoshi exclaimed as he held onto Louis' arm.
"By the Shishigumi gang, we need to save her now!" You yelled out, but then Louis pulled his arm away.

"It happens all the time, there's no saving her," He simply said as he looked down.
"What? You serious?" Legoshi said in disbelief as you just stared at the walking deer.
"Louis, we need to get her, we can't just-" He cut you off.
"If you want to go, be my guest," He spat out.
"Don't you love her? She loves you if you hadn't noticed-" Louis then turned around and punched Legoshi in the face.

"Legoshi!" You yelled out, then felt Louis punching you by the back of your head.
"DONT act like you two know everything!! All you are is a wolf pretending to be weak, nothing more than that! And you're just a helpless herbivore that tragically had a family member pass away! None of you understand anything!" Louis shouted at the both of you.

You were on the ground, clutching the back of your head as you just looked down.
"We can't do anything. I can't caused panic in our whole city to save one life," He spat out in anger.
"Lies and deception all in the name of peace," He scowled.
"Peace? In the name of fucking peace?" You gritted out as you stood up, giving Louis a death stare.

"You think that a top student like you know the actual troubles people have out there? I have seen the outrageous and merciless monsters animals can be! I have seen animals die, I have seen animals get eaten, I have seen what it's like to be on the brink of death! When you're just a small kid, and you were jumped because of who your parents were, that they made this!" You motioned to yourself.

"A crime against nature! A half breed, and when you try to make this city a better place for everyone, you have your true love get killed! Your love that you were engaged to, you wanted to spend your entire life with, and now (F/N) is gone because of cowards like you thinking they're being a hero by ignoring the problem!" You shouted at them, and you threw a punch to Louis' stomach.

"(Y/N)!" Legoshi shouted, but you weren't done yet. Louis got up and charged at you, you ducked under his punch and jumped to claw at him, in which he grabbed you by the neck and threw you down. You feel yourself being pulled off by Legoshi.
"(Y/N)! Calm down, we're both angry, but stop!" Legoshi pleaded with you as you were trying to out of his grip. Louis was also being pulled back as you glared a deadly stare at him.

"Just know one thing Louis. You'll never know, how far you'll go, if you love someone to the point of death,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, her s sent is close," Legoshi said as you covered your noise from the various smells of the Black Market.
"It's been a long time since I've been on the hunt of the Shishigumi, I forgot where they usually hide," You mumbled, pulling your hood up to avoid stares from carnivores, wondering why a 'herbivore' is here.

"(Y/N), you really loved her, didn't you?" He asked you, making you nod.
"She was the very reason why I pulled through in life," You replied, taking out your ladybug toy and staring at it with a smile.
"(F/N) was witty, strong, shy, and yet she would always initiate first. That stopped... when I wanted to be with her. It was a dark night... the Shishigumi attacked, we tried to escape, it was too dark...." You clutched the toy tightly as you started to snarl.

"They killed her... I was the only one who made it out," You hissed with tears falling down your face. Legoshi stared at you with guilt and sympathy in his eyes. He just placed a hand on your shoulder, making you tense up and growl, but calmed down as he petted your head.
"Haru won't meet the same fate, I promise," He mumbled to you, as you wiped your tears away.

"Yeah... she won't." You then turn to the wolf and gave him a determined look.
"Find some leads that are connected to the Shishigumi, I'll try and trace any scent of lions," You explained. Legoshi nodded and you two split up. You sniffed the air, smelling the meat, the rain, and the scent of other carnivores.

'Come on (Y/N)! Foxes have great smelling noses, be a fox right now!' You thought as you slapped yourself a little and sniffed the air again.
'Lamb, chicken, Eastern cottontail bunny, zebra, panther... wait, panther and wolf? Don't tell me,' You exhaled through your nose as you realized Legoshi is in trouble. You tracked the scent and turn a corner to see two felines pinning Legoshi with a knife.

"Hey! You better watch it and let him go!" You yelled at the two, carefully stalking towards them.
"Oh yeah? It's our lucky day! Wolf skin to sell, and a bite to eat, I heard that Red Pandas have excellent meat," The panther smirked as the other held a knife.
"I'm something much more, you degenerates," You snarled, showing your claws and your eyes turning into slits.

"This better be good, fighting for a wo" Just then, a bamboo arrow was shot I got the wall. Your eyes widen, knowing where it came from.
"I see my patient and acquaintance are you troubling you," Gouhin said in his gruff voice. The two felines hissed and took off, making you run to Legoshi.
"Panda!" Legoshi yelled in surprise, making you cover your mouth from laughing.

"I told you it's Gouhin! Not panda," He huffed out, then turn his head at you.
"Never thought I'll see you that soon (Y/N), did you see the magazine?" He said placing the crossbow over his shoulder. Your face heat up as you crossed your arms.
"Shut it black eyes," You mumbled.
"Wait, you two know each other?" Legoshi asked motioning to the both of you, very confused and a little jealous.

"We... did things together, but that's not the point right now!" You yelled with a embarrassed look.
"Gouhin, we're on the search for the Shishigumi, they took our friend and you know your connections," You explained. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.
"Even after (F/N) is gone you still search for them. I think it involves more than just your kidnapped friend. You want to avenge her," Gouhin told you, making your ears drooped and look down.

"Listen kid, the Shishigumi is a criminal gang with 35 lions, ruthless animals that devours herbivores. Even I don't want to be involved. (Y/N) here was, and you know what happened," You hissed at him.
"A wolf and a hybrid against them, it'll be the same result! A suicide mission," He gruffed out.
"Great," Gouhin looked up to see you and Legoshi mapping down the area.

"Do you know where it is at least?"

"Oh dinos, help us all,"
____________________________________
I'm so excited to finish the season chapter, and I got more art!

"Oh dinos, help us all,"____________________________________I'm so excited to finish the season chapter, and I got more art!

Stay healthy and stay tune!