Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Jealousy Is In The Air

"Hey (Y/N), I need you over here," You heard Kai say, making you stand up and setting your paintbrush down

"Hey (Y/N), I need you over here," You heard Kai say, making you stand up and setting your paintbrush down. After the... porn incident. You decided to not talk about it. After all, it's not your business to look into that kind of information, it's your job to crack the case of Tem's murder. At least you had evidence, and you reported back to Chief Kora with the info.

"Mix yellow with a portion of the orange, some red too. It'll give the same color as the skin," You told him as he mixed the paint.
"Thanks! You're really good at this paint thing," Kai smiled, making you scratch your neck.
"Really? I've done art hobbies before, but I never consider myself as good," You mumbled.
"None sense. Hmm, we need more water," He said.

"I'll do it, make sure no one steals my brushes," You said, grabbing an empty bucket and filling it up. You could feel Legoshi's staring right behind you, making you shiver.
'I left when he closed his mouth. I assume he thinks that I'm disgusted by him. I should say that I'm not, just a little, but not fully since Gouhin had those magazines,' You thought, then you felt a tug on your tail.

You immediately went on guard, since no one should ever touch you. No matter what animal they are. You quickly calmed down when you saw it was Haru.
"Hey," She smiled, waving her hands.
"Oh, hey Haru," You smiled softly at her.
"I'm happy to see you outside of school," She said, her arms behind her back.
"Yeah, it's nice to see the outside than the school. Oh, the gardening club is participating too, right?" You asked her.

"Yeah, it's super busy since I'm the only member. Would you mind helping me out for a bit (Y/N)?" She asked, a smile plastered on her face.
'Y'know, Haru reminds me of her. Her attitude, height, her fur... wait, I can't help her,' You thought, pushing that first thought down.
"I really wish I could, but Louis won't allow me get out of my post, you know?" You apologized to your roommate.

"Oh, it's alright. I get it. Good luck," Haru simply said, looking slightly sad, and walked away. You felt bad, but continued to bring the water back. Kai thanked you as Legoshi quickly turned to finish painting.
'Maybe it's the way that it is. A carnivore taking distance from a herbivore. But, why am I like this? She left when I got off of her. I don't think she saw the second one. I... I don't know,' Legoshi thought, standing up as he finished painting.

You huffed, finally finishing and walking over to Kai.
"Hey Kai, I'm going to the other dinosaur to see if they need any help with the paint," You said, sticking your thumb out to point at the dinosaur statue behind you.
"Huh? Okay, just be back so you could help me," He said, grinning. You smiled back and walked away.

"Hey," You froze, standing still.
'Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Okay, stay calm (Y/N). He's a student, I'm an adult. This is something that should NOT bother me! Just talk to him!' You took a deep breath, and turn around to see Louis, standing over you with his hands on his hips, glaring at you.
"What is it?" You scowled, remembering that you were angry at him for touching you.

"(Y/N). I need to say something to you," He said, staring down at you.
"Well speak, I need to finish with these dinosaurs." You huffed, wiping dirt off your uniform.
"I came to say, sorry. When you shouted, I was angry at you, because of some anger I had before. But, I stared into your eyes, I saw fear in you, not because you yelled at me, it was because of someone, touching your arm, touching you." He said, and for once you saw sadness in his eyes.

'The fuck? Is he messing with me? Is he going to try and humiliate me in front of the school? Jokes on you, I never care for reputation back then, I will never care even going undercover,' You thought, not going to let him make you feel guilty.
"You're afraid of other animals touching you. No matter who they are. Carnivore or Herbivore, you're afraid of the senses of someone," He explained.

'Damn, he figured it out,'
"That's your secret. You don't trust anyone to be close to you. In any case, if you do become close, you'll be touch starved. Any chance of that person touching you, you'll enjoy every minute of it. You're touch starved," He told you, making you choke on air.
"W-what?! Touch starved?! The hell are you talking about?! You were just being a jerk!" You scowled at him.

You turn to leave, then felt someone grab your shoulder.
"I told you to NEVER touch me-" You then look up to glare at him, but his eyes, they were being genuine.
"You lost someone didn't you?" You froze, staring into his eyes with wide eyes.
"I'm sorry for saying it, but I wanted to know," He sighed and took his hand off of you, and laying it on your head.

"Yeah... now leave me alone, please. I don't want to talk about it," You mumbled, looking down, playing with your toy in your pocket.
"Alright, but on one condition. We talk like regular animals, no fighting from me or you, okay?" Louis asked you.
"Fine, but if you show any sass, I'm throwing hands," You threatened. He nodded and continue to stare at you as your mind wondered off.

From two distances, two pairs of eyes stared at you and Louis. Legoshi, he felt anger. He felt like you shouldn't talk to that deer. He squeezed the tubes of paint, until it exploded in his hands.
'You shouldn't talk to him. Stop. (Y/N), why couldn't I see it before?' He growled, a angry expression on his face.

Haru, she was bothered. Why is she feeling like this? Why are you talking to Louis? Stay away from him, and stay close to her. Why should Louis have a right to speak to you? You need to be close to Haru.
'(Y/N)... the one girl in this school that never judged me, that never look at me in disgust. I see in your eyes that you felt genuinely fine with my presence, if only you see me more,'

'(Y/N)... I love you,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the T-Rex with proud feeling in you as it worked on lighting up.
"Hey, Fudge, did you ask her out?" Kai asked mischievously.
"Pfft, no. (Y/N) and I are friends, right?" He looked up at you.
"Yeah, like brothers, or uhhh, family?" You shrugged.

"How about you Kai? Going alone?" You smirked, crossing your arms as he spluttered.
"N-no..." You and Fudge laughed at his embarrassment as Dom shouted to everyone.
"Listen guys, let's stop here for today and go back to school," He explained, making people groan.
"Could that be because of what happened yesterday?" Someone asked.

"That's why we need to go while there's still light out," Dom said, making everyone nod and leave. You grabbed your bag and started to walk off, but stopping when you heard two voices.

"(Y/N), can I walk with you?"
____________________________________
Heeeello everyone! Decided to pause on my passion project and do this chapter since a got an urge to write this, sooo enjoy this art!

"(Y/N), can I walk with you?"____________________________________Heeeello everyone! Decided to pause on my passion project and do this chapter since a got an urge to write this, sooo enjoy this art!

So stay healthy, and stay tune!