Chapter 3

Chapter 3- What The Hell Is Wrong With These Students?!

"Ok, where are we going?" You asked Louis. You two have been walking down the halls for what it seems like forever, until he stopped at a desolated hallway.
"Since you're new, I'm going to tell you one thing." He turned to you with a gaze you felt weird in.

"I'm Louis, the leader of the Drama club," You froze as you mentally wrote that down.
'He's in Drama club, maybe he can tell me about Tem, but I don't want to make him suspicious'
"That great now, but I need to go," You pushed him pass him, but he quickly slammed a hand against the wall, trapping you.

"I'm not done Whiskers," He said in a low voice. You gulped and looked at him.
'He's not doing anything harmful, don't hurt him (Y/N),'
"Others may not see it, but you're much more than a Red Panda, something that takes you apart from that," He said getting close to you.

You only stared at him, small fear building inside you as you kept in your urge to bare your teeth.
"What I see in you is different than others, that's why I want you... to be in the Drama club,"

.

..

...

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legoshi sighed and stalked back to the theatre stage, his shoulder slumped with boxes in his hands.
'At least I can relax here, even with all of this,' He opened the door and met your brown eyes, wearing shorts and a regular shirt.

"Hey," You said tiredly holding some scripts. He froze, standing there with wide eyes.
'She's... part of the crew now?!' He thought in a panic.
"Now you all can see there's a new member here. Her name is (Y/N), and she'll be part of the art department. Welcome her," Louis announced looking at the people here.

"Hello," You waved back as animals walked up to you.

"Hi! I'm Sheila,"

"Els,"

"Hey (Y/N)! Remember me? Bill!"

"I'm Tao,"

"Name's Aoba,"

"Hello (Y/N), I'm Sanu," A pelican introduced himself. More animals did and you were a little overwhelmed, but stood tall.
'All of these animals, Herbivores and Carnivores, working together. That's what I want,' You thought, a ghost of a smile crept on your face.

Legoshi simply stared and shook his head.
"Alright everyone! Take scene! (Y/N), outside is where you'll meet the members of the Art department outside," Louis told you, alrighty touching your ears before walking off. You flinched and turn to him, but he was already busy.

'Stupid deer,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Legoshi," Legoshi jumped and looked up to see you holding a box.
"Hey you're the new drama member! I'm Fudge! You're taller than any other red panda I've seen!" Another red panda gave you a small wave.
"Hi," You nodded and sat down next to the anteater.

"I'm Kibi,"

"Hey, I'm Kai."

"Name's Dom. Here, we're doing needlework in the costumes," The Peafowl Gabe you a shirt and some thread and needles. You thanked him and began to carefully sew.
"This is..." Legoshi held up a costume.
"This is... Tem's," You looked over and studied the costume with mental notes.

"What should we do with it?" Kibi asked.
"It's kinda freaky to keep it," Kai commented, making you elbow him.
'I better ask what happened, so it won't be weird taking notes,'
"Who's Tem?" You asked acting confused. They looked at you and each other, besides Legoshi who was dee in thought.

"Well... Tem was an alpaca, and part of our acting crew. He was a great friend, never cared about who was a herbivore or carnivore, he was open minded to new things," Fudge explained.
"Unfortunately, he was killed by a carnivore a week ago, people say it was from the drama club, but I don't believe that!" Kai shouted aggressively sewing.

'And that's what I'm here for,' You thought.
"I'm so sorry about your loss, I know the feeling," You mumbled the last part, but no one heard it.
"But we shouldn't worry about it, right now we need to worry about getting flowers for the opening night," Kibi interjected.
"Right, Legoshi," Dom turns to the Wolf, who was still lost in thought.
"Legoshi!" He jumped and looked at everyone, and quickly avoiding your gaze.

"We were asking if you can pick up the flowers from the gardening club," He told him holding out paper with a drawing on it.
"Gardening club? That's the place where it's run with Herbivores. Is it okay for me to go there? Why not (Y/N)?" Legoshi asked.

"Got some trouble with some of them, notice bandage," You bluntly replied pouting at your neck, still sewing.
"And that's exactly you should go Legoshi. You're a second year, and you need to work on your communication skills!" Kibi told him encouragingly.

"Fine, on one condition,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)," You sighed as set the boxes down, turning to see Louis.
"What is it now?" You glared at him, making him glare back.
"Don't take that attitude with me, I'm merely asking you of where's Legoshi," He simply asked.

"Beats me, all I know it that he and Kini went out to get the roses for the entrance ceremony," You told him hanging some costumes.
"How long ago was that?" He asked, with a little demand in his tone.
"I don't know, maybe 5 minutes ago? The flowers need to be perfect for 'Your oh so stage performance,'" you mocked his tone a while back.

He grabbed your shoulders, turning you to face him, and getting very close to you.
"I want you to get both of them now. And never mock me again Whiskers, or else a herbivore like you will be gone," He threatened, his hand hovering over your bandaged neck. You stared at him with wide eyes and a blush crawling up to your neck.

'What the hell (Y/N)?! He's a high schooler! And it doesn't matter what age he is, you're doing a case! But his scent, it's different than normal, is He-?!' You quickly nodded, pushing him off and running to the gardening club.

'Legoshi, Kibi, you're gonna get me in trouble!' Your turn the corner and crashed into Kibi.
"Kibi! What the hell are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be with Legoshi?!" You asked him with a hint of anger.
"O-oh! Well, I needed to do something else! Besides, Legoshi's got it!" He only said and walking off.

'Dammit, now I gotta get Legoshi now,' You ran through the hallways and spotted the door leading to the garden. You opened the door and looked around.
"Legoshi?" You called out. You looked at the flowers, hovering your hand over them to feel them.

'They're really beautiful in this season, but I shouldn't get myself distracted,' You turn your head to see a shack, and movement in there.
'Bingo Bongo,' You walked over and swung the door open.
"Legoshi! Louis is asking me to get" You froze as you saw Haru and Legoshi, with his pants almost down and Haru in her bra and underwear.

W-

W-what

Why?!

"Umm, it seems you're busy, I-I'll go tell L-Louis," You stuttered blocking your face with your hand in embarrassment and was about to run off, but you felt big hands wrapped around your waist.
"W-Wait! (Y/N)!" Legoshi stuttered bringing you inside.

"Legoshi!!" You squirmed, trying to get out of his grip. Haru was in shock as you got out of his grip, but you landed on her, her being pinned to the ground, and you scrambling up and blushed.
"I-I'm so sorry H-Haru! I s-should've knocked!" Legoshi quickly gave you a blanket and you used it to cover Haru.

"W-well! We b-best get g-going!" Legoshi stuttered and you pushed him out, the door closing on your tail. You managed to pull it out and you both ran off.

'She... blushed when she saw me? Or him? And he wasn't there for that...' Haru thought looking at the blanket, but then laughed quietly.

'What weirdos,'