EPILOGUE

"Havilah and Judah! What is causing all that ruckus?!"

You'd think that when I began praying for twins right from childhood that I'd prepare myself for the stress that came with having them.

Don't get me wrong, they are my pride and joy, but that doesn't mean they should enhance the growth of grey hairs on my head.

Shaking my head and musing, I felt strong arms wrap around my torso.

"You've got that look again."

"What look?" I asked, like I didn't know what he meant.

"The one that tells me that you are having a conversation with yourself in that big head of yours.

I'm very sure Judah got his big head from you." He teased.

"What?!" I asked, pretending to be dismayed.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately? Because from what I can see, your head barely fit through the door!" I retorted with a smirk.

"Ouch! Mi amor! You hurt my feelings. My tender heart has been shattered!"

We both burst into raucous laughter at his theatrics.

Just then, the  front door opened and my brothers, grandparents, parents and mother-in-law came in.

"What's good sis?" Mikey said.

"How many times have I told you not barge into my house, Micheal?!"

"It's not my fault that your front door was open. You should lock your doors more." He shrugged before collapsing on my couch.

I looked to Greg, who I knew was the culprit and returned me a sheepish look.

I don't how he always forgets to lock the door.

Ignoring my brother, I proceeded to greet the rest of my guests.

After we were settled and light conversation had ensued, I heard Jeremiah say, 'Hey sis! Where are the birthday twins?'.

Just then we heard their little feet as they stomped down the stairs.

"Here they come," I replied.

"Mummy, Judah ripped my doll's head off! St. Rita is dead!"

"Daddy, I was just playing!", countered her brother.

As they got to the landing and saw the whole family, screams and shouts broke out.

As they were pulled into hugs, gifts and kisses were showered upon them.

They are always spoiled rotten by their grandparents and uncles. I do my best to caution them.

Their latest squabble quickly is forgotten as they excitedly start opening up their presents with massive grins on their cute milk chocolate faces.

I am blessed.

It's not everyone that gets married to their high school love and builds a wonderful family with them.

Despite the challenges that came our way, we still ended up together.

Just as I was musing to myself, I felt a pair of naughty lips feathering kisses on the crook of my neck.

I can never get tired of this.

Smiling, I moved closer to him and I heard a light chuckle coming from him.

"I don't think I tell you this enough but, I love you with of all my being. My beautiful Tabby cat" I heard Greg whisper into my ear.

It doesn't get old.

I always melt like butter each time he says that, even after 7 years of being married and having 5-year-olds.

I believe that I can now say that I am fulfilled.

The music came on and the dancing started.

"Y'all shouldn't forget that tomorrow is Sunday and there is service o!" I yelled, anticipating the response they would give me.

Greg was the leader when they all started booing.

Laughing, I sighed.

I am happy.