2min

Not proof read
⚠️smut

Seungmins pen scratched violently across the already abused white paper of his notebook. He wasn't one to study this hard...but he just felt like his current work was not satisfactory.

He was trying to multitask, typing on his computer, writing and reading a book all in one.

He was almost certain the librarian was going to kick him out for being too loud.

He couldnt help it

A very important test was coming up and seungmin was certain over one hundred hours of study wasn't enough.

He was so immersed he didn't notice someone enter the library and approach his table

"Studying hard?"

"AH!" Seungmin basically jumped out of his seat having to be caught by minho to not fall over

"Min?!" He hissed looking over his shoulder, there was a missing book in the bookshelf where he could see the librarian. She didn't seem to notice... he hoped.

For once seungmin had decided to sit in a secluded table. You'd only be able to see them either through the book spaces or if you actually rounded the corner...

"Sorry" minho chuckled sitting down next to him

"That's ok" seungmin smiled before instantly going back to his manic studying.

Minho watched him for a little while. He knew seungmin was stressed, although he also knew he had no reason to be. He was soooo smart, probably one of the smartest in their year.

He already studied the whole syllabus twice, and new he's studying more?

He needed to de stress!

Slowly, innocently minho placed his hand on seugmins thigh. He was trying to mask it as just for comfort, by giving him one of his most charming smiles.

Seungmin oblivious and too engrossed in his work didn't even bat an eye.

This kind of stuff was usual with his boyfriend anyway

Slowly minho started to rub his hand along seungmins thigh, slowly. Not enough to seem like he was suggesting anything.

Then he squeezed

Seungmin stopped for a second. His grip on his pen almost slipping.

"Minho" he hissed "stop that?"

"Stop what?" Minho acted innocent squeezing his thigh again harder

A light blush began to make his way onto his face

"Stop I need to study" seungmin gave him a warning look which minho totally ignored

"Continue then" minho shrugged stopping squeezing and changing to stroking.

Seungmin tried to concentrate on what he was going, but every time minho went a little closer to his dick his breath would hitch.

"Minho" seungmin whispered trying his best not to loose his voice

"What?" Minho spoke nonchalant as he toyed with the zipper of seungmins jeans

Seungmin grabbed his hand interlacing their fingers. This meant he couldn't use his laptop which minho saw as an absolute success.

However you have two hands for a reason

Adjusting himself he went straight for seungmins crotch pressing down experimentally hard. Just to see if he was willing to moan in a library.

Seungmin quickly glamped his hand over his lips, the pen dropping and hitting the table with a loud clang.

Taking his hand out of seungmins grip minho picked up the pen and handed it back to him

"Thankyou" seungmin whispered, trying to even his breath

"You're welcome" minho, now with two hands undid seungmins mean button and zip

"Lee Minho!" Seungmin whispered his voice sharp "what are you doing!"

"Helping you study, did you know how good i can give a hand job. Let's study that!"

"Seriously minho! Here?!"

"Yes look" he grabbed seungmins jaw gently and turned his head to the librarian "she's a hundred years old she'll never notice"

Seungmin huffed

"Look just keep studying and I'll help you"

"Help me" seungmin grumbled rolling his eyes "sure you'll help me"

"Yep" minho smiled pulling seungmin out of his boxers and lightly stroking him

Seungmin shuddered, the movement wasn't enough to do anything. Only rile him up even more.

He tried to continue studying, his grip on the pen was looser. He was trying his absolute best to continue studying but this math problem seemed impossible.

Minho smirked at the reaction he got speeding up.

"M-minho"

"Shhh" minho stroked harder, rubbing the precum seungmin produced up his shaft.

It was much easier now, the sickness making his movements much more forceful.

Seungmin was becoming a mess, his head hitting the table to stifle a loud moan threatening to slip from his lips.

"Please, they'll hear"

"I bet you'd love that" minho dug his thumb into the slit making seungmin bite his arm to stop crying out "bet you'd love every one here, listening to you"

"N-no" seungmin whispered peaking out of his arms to look at the librarian

Was she looking at him? No way! It must just be his mind

Seungmin moaned a little louder, feeling his orgasm approaching.

It was so difficult to hide his moans, and he was never one to keep quiet when cumming.

"A-ah" seungmin groaned as minho pressed hard

"Come on, cum in the library like the little messy slut you are" Minho hissed in his ear "Come on baby"

Seungmin moaned throwing his arms around minho's kneck and biting his shoulder.

He was so close.

He bit down hard as he came, but that didn't stop the loud moan that left his lips.

Minho smirked pulling his hand away and licking the evidence of their acts away.

Seungmin stayed put, trying to catch his breath. He whined as minho put him back and pulled him up.

"Want me to carry you?"

"Yes" seungmin mumbled staying still as minho packed up his stuff and slung the bag over his shoulder.

Picking him up seungmin clung to him like a koala.

As they walked out, minho got a hard stare from the librarian

Oops

I hope you like this, I'm very bad at smut so I tried my best
CheyyJk