Chanlix

Felix saw stars.

"Chan look" Felix held his hand pointing up the the little lights littering the sky.

"I'm looking lix" Chan chuckled, squeezing Felix's hand tenderly as he lead him further into the forest.

"So what reason did you have for bringing me out here?" Felix asked, nearly tripping on a rock.

"Oh, I wanted to show you this place" Chan's tone turned sad "before you...go..."

"Chan" Felix frowned "it's not going to be for that long"

Felix was going to be leaving soon he had to go back to Australia for a family matter. Unfortunately he just couldnt bring Chan with him this time.

His mother was very against Chan, she always told Felix she should break up with him. Stay away from him.

Felix didn't think so, his mother was just ill, she probably wasn't thinking.

"How much longer?" Felix asked starting to feel fatigue set in his bones.

He wasn't one for walking, not after moving to Korea. His job basically glued him too his desk with little free time.

"It's not far lix" Chan chuckled "have a little patience"

"I don't understand why you felt the need to bring me out like this" Felix pondered what he said as he said it. Why was Chan bringing him out this late? It's quite an innocent act for couples to go to the woods to star gaze right?

"I wanted to show you something cool, I found it a while ago" Chan mumbled tugging Felix a little sharply

"Chan..."

"Yes little star?" Chan didn't turn round, kept walking, kept tugging.

"Nothing..." Felix was starting to get creeped out. But it was Chan right, Chan his boyfriend.

They continued to walk, Felix's uneasy feeling growing the further they moved.

Would Chan know how to get back?

Felix was beginning to feel his hand numb, Chan clearly had no intent in letting it go. His grip only seemed to tighten.

"Chan" Felix said

"Yes, felix"

"I want to go back" Felix whispered, trying to make Chan stop "please I don't like this"

"Felix it's ok" Chan turned to look at him for the first time since they'd entered the forest.

Felix flinched, was it a trick of the light? Chan's expression was just so off.

"No, channie i-" Felix gulped looking round franticly "I want to go home"

"No no" chan placed his hand onto Felix's cheeks rubbing over them "please just a little further, then we can go home"

Felix didn't like the look in his eyes.

"Come on now" and Chan was tugging him again. More forcefully.

Felix wanted to resist, wanted to say something but he didn't know what. He wanted to run, but where would he go? Chan seemed to be the only one who knew the way around this place.

Then Chan began to pick up his pace. Felix letting out a shocked gaps as he began to trip and stumble over the branches

"Chan, slow down" Felix pleaded, grabbing Chan's wrist with his free hand and tugging .

"Felix if we don't hurry it will all be too late"

"What will be too late? Chan please just tell me what's going on" Felix was frantic, trying to pry his hand out of Chan's grip. No use.

"Felix" Chan said sternly, a voice he did not recognise at all "you're not leaving"

"What do you mean I'm not leaving? Chan?"

Chan stopped so abruptly that Felix almost fell into him.

He turned around, slowly coming face to face with Felix.

He wanted to back up, but Felix knew he wouldnt get too far with Chan holding onto him.

"You, are not leaving" Chan said, voice scarily monotone "you are not leaving to Australia, you are not leaving this forest, you are not leaving me"

"What...?"

Felix saw stars.