Chanlix

Hide and seek

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。。・゚♡

Warning: little space! If you don't like that please read another one shot or click off :)

I know I've done loads of chanlix recently but like how can I not?

"Kitten where are you?" Chan called walking around the living room. Him and Felix were playing hide and seek per the youngers request.

Of course like always Chan knew exactly where Felix was hiding. He was only pretending as he loved to hear the boys laugh.

He walked around for a little bit checking certain spots over an over.

"Lixie"

"Over here" he heard a tiny voice speak with a laugh

"Hmmm I'm going to find youuu" Chan laughed walking over to the plant Felix was sat behind.

"Gotcha" he shouted grabbing Felix's waist and pulling him out

"Noooo I need a better spot, count again" Felix laughed as Chan snuggled into his kneck

"No Lixie daddy found you" Chan smirked trying to tug the boy onto the sofa without much success.

"Daddy" Felix looked into the man's eyes with a sad face

"Come on doesn't lixue want to cuddle with daddy?" Chan tugged Felix's cheeks.

"No lixue wanna watched octonaughts" felix giggled escaping Chan's hold and running to the tv.

He dived onto the sofa instead of watching tv he instead went on his phone which generally caused him to slip out of little space. After a while he kinda got bored and sat in that classic sexy position (You know what I mean).

"Do I look sexy Chris?" Felix asked in his deep voice.

"Very sexy lix" Chan huffed from the floor. He hadn't moved since Felix escaped his cuddles and left him by the plant

"Thanks" Felix smiled before trying to find you remote "cheeky bastard you hid it"

"Yep" Chan laughed sitting up and pulling the remote out "and seeing as you called me that idk if I want to let you watch tv baby boy" he folded his arms

"Aww no fair daddy, Lixie wanna watch tv" he slipped back into little space at the fact his binge tv session was under attack.

"Mmmmm no"

"No?"

"Nope"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes"

"DADDY SAID YES EHEHEHEH" Felix laughed launching himself at Chan trying to grab the remote.

Of course Felix being much smaller (my choice don't come at me) couldn't reach the remote.

Chan laughed at Felix's attempts to grab the remote wiggling it infront of his face.

"Hmph" Felix pouted until he got an idea.

"Baby what are you doing?" Chan watched as the boy ran away to somewhere in the house.

With a grunt Chan got up and started to look for the younger boy. He checked the usual spots like the kitchen and office and he was not there.

Finally he got to the bedroom where he could hear giggling from behind the door.

He quietly opened it to find Felix sat on the floor covered in stickers.

"Look channie I got star stickers" he giggled waving his pack above his head.

"Lovely" Chan grimaced walking over to sit by the boy. I knew I should have hidden them better

"Which colour?" He asked cutely pointing at the stars "Pink? Yellow? You pick"

"Which ever"

"In that case" he grabbed a big purple star and put it on Chan's face. "Look we both have stickers now"

"Yes lovely" Chan couldn't help but laugh at Felix's antics

"Daddy Lixie loves youuuuu" he smiled teddy bear rolling onto Chan's lap. He leant his head down on Chan's thighs closing his eyes.

"I love you too baby" Chan smiled leaning down to give Felix kisses all over his face and on his lips. He placed his thumb onto the little's lower lip which he immediately took in to suck.

"That tickles" felix laughed trying to escape as Chan tickled his side's

"Nooo no morreeee" Felix laughed before quickly moving to straddle Chan and putting their faces closer "I said no more" he dropped his voice a couple octaves making Chan blush. Sometimes Felix would come out with moments like this which made Chan flustered. Not for long tho he the dom.

"Lix you know better than try to top me" Chan smirked pushing the boy down to lie on the floor.

"What pffft Chris I would never" Felix felt himself blush at Chan's tone and actions

"Sure..." He raised an eyebrow moving his hand up Felix's shirt. "You have pretty abs baby" Chan praised making Felix go back to little space

"You have a pretty face daddy" he smiled pinching the olders cheeks

"I love you baby"

"I love you too daddy"

____________

I've never written little space before so I'm not really sure how well I did but I hope it was good.

If I wrote anything that may not be right please tell me and then if i write like this again I can improve :)