Chanlix

Not proof read...

Felix was sat sipping his drink comfortably. It had been a while since he last went to a club, what with exams and studying.

Chan, his boyfriend, was sat next to him talking to the bar tender.

It was strange for Felix, to feel safe in a club. As long as Chan was by his side he knew he'd be absolutely fine.

His boyfriend just looked like the kind of guy you don't want to mess with. Silver piercings littered his ears and he was in all black, with a leather jacket ontop. His black hair stiled messily.

To most people, he looked like the least approachable person there is. But if you knew him like Felix does, you would know he is not intimidating at all.

Felix himself decided to match with Chan, scrapping his colourful clothes in favour of all black as well. He wore a black skirt which reached to his mid thighs, with fishnets and long black socks over the top. He also tucked in a black cardigan.

Chan had one hand firmly holding Felix's the whole time because he was totally aware of how people in the club were looking at him.

Felix kicked his feet lightly on the stool downing the rest of his drink in one go. He wasn't bored, he just didn't particularly want to hear Chan go on about who won the basketball game last week.

"Channie" Felix called squeezing Chan's hand lightly

"Yes love?" Chan turned to face him

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" Felix leant forward to speak in his ear as the club music was so loud

"Alright" Chan held one hand on Felix's jaw to keep him in place "want me to go with you?"

"No I think I'll be fine" Felix nodded moving back and jumping off the stool.

"Ok baby, come back as soon as please" Chan said calmly however Felix could see a slight unease in his eyes.

"Will do" Felix nodded walking off in search of the bathroom

The club was rather large, but Felix had already been there before.

Once he got to the bathroom he was quick to use it and was stood washing his hands.

He looked up in the mirror and saw someone enter the bathroom who he did not want to see.

His ex.

Felix cringed, speeding up the washing process to try and get out without speaking to him.

Felix quickly dried his hands and just as he was about to exit the bathroom he felt a hand on his forearm.

"Hello felix" he smiled widely, gripping his arm tighter

"No" Felix seethed trying to pry his arm away from the strong hand.

"Fancy seeing you here" his ex continued to talk, ignoring the fact that Felix was tugging hard. "How long has it been? A year or so?"

Felix groaned, he didn't want to speak to him. Let alone the fact that he was grabbing on to him. If only he had his boyfriend with him.

"What do you want?" Felix sighed, knowing he wasn't going to get away like this

"Why did you never dress like this for me?" He ignored the question staring at Felix's skirt "may be I wouldn't have dropped you if you looked this good"

Felix scoweled, yanking his arm back thankfully he managed to make him let go but it resulted in pulling the cardigan off his shoulder slightly. Exposing marked skin.

"Oh" his ex's eyes seemed to darken "I didn't know you were such a fucking whore"

Felix felt a fire ignite, only Chan was allowed to call him that.

"What?! You mad I found someone who satisfies me better?" Felix grinned, maybe this was what he needed after such a shitty break up.

"No, of course not! I just can't believe you'd sell yourself out so damn quick" he shouted back pushing Felix's shoulder.

Felix knew better of course, he wasn't going to touch the other man back. That could get him into trouble.

"I'm not selling myself out! I actually have someone who loves me, that's only the first thing that's better than you, I could name more."

"Bitch" his ex shoved him back harder, instead of the wall Felix felt something else.

"If appreciate you didn't call my boyfriend such names" Felix sighed in relief as he felt Chan's arms around his waist

"So this is who you have now lix" he spat his eyebrows scrunched.

"Yep" Felix hummed, not giving it another thought and dragging Chan out of the bathroom

"Who was that?"

"An ex" Felix shrugged continuing to pull Chan until they were out of the back of the club. He needed air.

"Hmmm" Chan nodded, moving to lean against the wall next to Felix, who was bent down slightly

"Asshole" Felix kicked his foot

"He does seem like a douche, I'm definitely better"

"Yeah" Felix snorted standing up straight and placing his hands either side of Chan's head, one knee inbetween Chan's legs.

He looked up at him with his lip between his teeth.

"Well look who has you, hm?" Chan smirked, his hands snaking around Felix's waist.

"You do"

Lost motivation towards the end, I ain't lying lol