Chanlix

Alpha
♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。。・゚

"Quickly get him in"

"Alpha will he be ok?"

The group of seven struggled trying to wrap the wounds of the dying body.

Stressed and sweaty changbin had to attempt cpr multiple times to get the body going again.

They believe he was attacked by his alpha in his previous pack.

"Mmmm" the omega groaned in pain his eyes fluttering open and closed.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。。・゚♡

Felix woke up in a foreign room. He sniffed the air a couple times to try and get used to the overwhelmingly new scent.

Sitting up slowly he touched his bandaged arms lightly. Hisisng in pain when he felt the cuts.

Felix carefully slid out of the bed, trying to land his feet as lightly as possible to prevent pain.

He walked to the door and then down the corridor. His sensitive ears picking up a lot of different noises. He shuffled closer with his tail between his legs. Felix being honest was terrified and didn't know what to expect. He still had awful flashbacks of his old alpha hurting him.

"Guys what's that?" he heard someone in the group say as he stepped into the doorway.

"Look he's awake" one of them spoke making Felix shrink back and feel really small. He looked buff and he had a dark aura, but also a soft one somewhere.

"Where am I?" He whispered quietly moving his hand to play with his tail.

"You're in the skz pack... we found you after you were attacked" another said

"Oh I see" Felix looked down upset dropping his tail back between his legs. His ears flat on top of his head.

"Look it will be ok" another wolf came up to him making him shy away a little

"I'm hyunjin, this Is seungmin, jeongin, changbin, Jisung, minho and our alpha chan" he spoke pointing at each one inturn. Felix nodded in response

"You aren't marked are you?" Jeongin spoke up looking at Felix. He also for some reason felt Chan tense up 

"No" Felix pulled his shirt down at the collar to reveal no bite. At that felix sensed Chan relax which put him at ease too. It seemed Chan's emotions affected him more than anyone else's... probably because he's the alpha.

"That's good we don't need any problems with crazy ex's" hyunjin chuckled

Crazy ex's I wander how Adam is reacting
[Adam is a random name ;) ]

Everyone could sense the small omega unease. They probably shouldn't have mentioned about ex's.

"Come on you must be hungry"

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。。・゚♡

Felix sat curled up in a blanket part of it going over his head and flopping onto his face. All the pack thought he looked really cute and couldn't wait to actually invite him to join

Felix's tail wagged cutely as he watched the tv looking happily at the screen.

"Felix" seungmin hinted at the rest of the group to come over. (Seungmin is kinda like Chan's second in command so he does a lot of the announcements also known as the beta 😊)