Chanlix

Pirate

Felix stared into the cool blue water. It'd been three days since they'd set sail and the trip had been nothing more than boring.

"You always choose the most dangerous of places to sit don't you"

"C-captain" Felix jumped causing the plank he was sitting on to rock.

"Instead of working this is where I find you" Chan smirked placing one foot on the plank and pressing it down. Felix moved his hands to hold on as the plank dipped and he began to slip.

"Well..." he rubbed the back of his kneck awkwardly

"I'm waiting" Chan pressed further making Felix slip more

"Want the truth?" Felix raised a challenging brow moving to stand.

"No I want you to make a shit ass lie...of course I want the truth" Chan rolled his eyes

"I was bored" Felix said straight

"Well that's too bad" Chan began to make the plank bounce

"Wait! what are you doing?" Felix struggled to balance

Chan didn't reply rocking it more

"Hey- ah" Felix fell backwards into the water. Thankfully it was a hot day so it wasn't too shocking.

Felix opened his eyes in the water, there was nothing but dark blue sea. Times like this made him question why he ever got onto a boat because he hated this sight.

Beginning to loose air he quickly swam up coughing once at the surface.

"I thought you died" Felix looked up to see Chan leaning over the railing

"Fuck you"

...

"Wow lix you have a nice body" Chan teased pulling Felix back onto the boat.

Giving Chan a look Felix took off his shirt

"Oh ho ho I didn't know you were a stripper "

"Say one more word and I'll stab you with my sword" Felix walked off in search of a dry shirt. 

Calm yourself lix Felix patted his cheeks to get his blush to go away. Truth was however much Felix acted like he was totally in love with Chan.

The problem is with Chan being the captain and they have to hide their relationship or things get complicated.

"Felix stop sighing "

"Sorry bin" 

"You've been sighing all afternoon" seungmin walked over and put his hands on the wheel "Want me to steer?"

"No I got it"

"For a first mate you are very unproductive"

"Gee thanks" Felix rolled his eyes pushing changbin away with one hand

"I still think he should have chosen m-"