"Mind if I sit here?" He asks you, pointing to the desk in front of you.

You smile. "Not at all."

The remainder of the class continued. Sara didn't say one word to you after Akaashi took his seat in front of you. It felt nice.

Today was my lucky day...wait! I DONT KNOW THE FIRST THINGS ABOUT MANAGING A VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!!

✨✨✨

"Hey hey hey y/n! I'm happy you decided to come check things out!" The owl haird boy says.

"Y-Yeah.. No problem..I wasn't in an after school activity anyways so.."

Bokuto gave you a huge smile.

"Hey so does Sara always pick on you?" Akaashi asks as we walked to the gym where they were holding practice.

"Since the very first day of Highschool...it's a long story..i just try to ignore her the best I can.. No point of wasting my time arguing.."

"That's actually pretty noble of you y/n.."

You half smiled at Akaashi.

I try to be.. But honestly.. I'm just too shy to say anything back, scared that she'll say something even worse...

When you arrived at the gym you were introduced to their coach.

"Very nice to meet you y/n. Welcome to the team! Do you play volleyball?" the coach asks.

You started playing with your fingers. "Oh um.. No..but my best friends play.. And I've picked up a few things from them.." you tried to smile to hide your anxiety.

"Well that's good, here's a clip board for you, if you notice anything that should be improved like footwork or positions, just let me know okay!"

You gave him a nod.

Once you were done talking, the boys had come out of the dressing rooms.

"Everyone! This is l/n! She is our new Manger here, please make her feel welcomed and don't try to embarrass yourselves." The coach said.

"Welcome to the team l/n!!" Everyone said in unison.

You rubbed the back of your neck embarrassed. "Oh please.. Call me y/n.."

"Alright guys! Let's get to work!!" Bokuto yells while punching the air.

As practice went on you watched everyone very carefully. Kurro and Kenma had taught you many things about volleyball and we'll since Kuroo was the captain of Nekoma.. You knew what to look for.

You took notes during practice until it was time to pack up.

You raced over to the water bottles and towels, ready to hand out to the players.

"Thank you!"

"Hey thanks!"

"Awesome thank you!"

"Oh thanks y/n."

"Oh.. Your welcome Akaashi... You.. Erm.. You did really good out there...yiu had perfect aim and the right steps.."

"You must know alot about volley ball.."

You blushed. "Its thanks to Kuroo and Kenma..."

"Hey hey y/n! So what do you think about my spiking!" Bokuto says, running over to you.

You handed him a water bottle.

"I see why you're one of the top aces in Japan..." You say shyly.

"I know.. I am pretty good aren't I?" He winks at you.

You look away feeling flustered.

Is he always this big of a flirt?

✨✨✨

As the boys exited the change room, you were putting all the equipment away.

Many of them saying goodbye to you and helping putting the net down as a well.

"Hey do you live far?" Akaashi asks, startling you a little.

"Oh um.. No not really, I'm just a couple of blocks away.." you look down to you feet.

"Can I walk you home?" He asks.

"Oh um.. There's no need to.. Honestly.."

"But it's getting late.. I really don't mind y/n.."

You blush at him saying your name.
"Oh okay then.. Sure.. Thank you.."

You looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes and couldn't help but get flustered.
You looked away immediately.

"You're really shy aren't you?" He asks, taking you by surprise.

"Is it that obvious?.. Huh.. I'm sorry.."

"You're apologizing for being shy?"

"I guess I am..sorry." You stated fidgeting with your fingers again.

Akaashi chuckled. "Come on, let's get you home."