No doubt that Killua misses you dearly, yet he hopes you would still forgive and accept him. 

Back at the Zoldyck's gate, you and Gon proceeded in with the help of Zebro. You volunteered to make things clear to the man about why the two of you were here in the first place. 

The old man recalled not receiving any orders to prohibit specific people to enter. Therefore, he allows the two of you to proceed in the vicinity. 

The moment you stepped in, you somehow tensed up at the sight, along with the atmosphere that just became heavier than usual. 

For a while, a vague silhouette figure catches your eye from a few meters away from the group you're in. In the end, you shrugged it off, concluding that it might be your hallucination since you haven't slept well for a couple of days. 

"The turn-over ceremony will be in a few days..." Sequant, who finally spoke after a while - said in a rather subtle tone. He sounded rather dispirited, compared to his firm tone whenever people attempt to converse with him. 

The adult's eyes are, as usual, looking uninterested since the two of you arrived however, the tone of his voice earlier conveys otherwise. 

Zebro kept on walking and didn't say a word. Whilst the ravenette along with you, turned to gaze over the man behind.

Back at the gate, Seaquant didn't really tell why he looked somewhat shocked the first time he saw you. He didn't bother telling either of you and Gon the reason, which left the both of you dumbfounded until now. 

As much as Seaquant doesn't want to show it, he is one of the employees that are concerned for Killua. 

They couldn't imagine having him as the next beholder of the Zoldyck's title with him leaving all his friends, and his source of happiness behind. 

Silence envelopes the area, although the crunchy sounds of heels stepping on the dusty ground is the only sound they can hear. 

You lowered your gaze to your feet. What you're about to do may be utterly preposterous, however you never thought it wasn't only you and your friends that are affected by this turn-over matter. 

Now nearing the Butler's headquarters, Seaquant suddenly speaks up once again, halting everyone in their tracks. You turned with curiosity and concern when you noticed he seems rather unnerved than before. 

"Be careful. They may do unpleasant things to the both of you." he said in a grave tone. 

"Seaquant..." Zebro called, sounding more like a warning to the adult. 

"I don't think I can bear seeing you become like him..." 

A light gasp escaped your lips at the moment a cane came flying to Seaquant, hitting him on the head therefore knocking him out on the ground. 

"Seaquant-san!" Gon calls out in alert, immediately rushing towards the unconscious man. You hurriedly followed and went to check on him and he's knocked-out cold. 

Zebro stood there, unwavered. Faint footsteps can be heard from behind. 

At some point, anger ablaze within you. You weren't sure what Seaquant meant earlier, but you're sure it isn't a pleasant news. 

That could mean Killua is really in grave danger. 

"Hm. He must have lost his mind. Scaring off our dear guests is an unnecessary thing to do." the peculiar butler uttered. 

You tore your gaze off from Seaquant and followed the voice where it came from. There stood an unbothered young adult in a formal butler attire.