Chapter 08

You instantly regretted wasting your time thinking about Killua overnight instead of getting enough sleep.

You were supposed to be there at 3 in the afternoon. To your surprise, you woke up 2 in the afternoon which you admit that it is your fault.

After cleaning yourself up, you put on your clothes - a white NASA distressed tee that is tucked in to a striped plaid pleated skirt, you also wore a short underneath just in case.

You brushed your hair and simply put a white clip on the side, slipping in your socks, sneakers and your black zip-up hoodie.

You left home and went to check your wrist clock - it is 2:45 PM. Power walking toward the train station, "I still have time," you whisper to yourself, a smile of determination forming on your lips.

♡♡♡

Upon arriving the place, people can be seen occupying the place. Even though the show haven't even started yet.

"(Your name)!"

Turning around to where the voice came from, you easily spot your classmates when one of them raises and sways their hand to get your attention.

Your eyes lit up in excitement as you approach them, not even noticing Kai in the first place until he spoke.

"H-Hello (Your name)," he uttered rather nervously, forcing a small smile on his lips.

"Hello," you greet back, giving him a smile as well.

5:45 PM

Apparently you got carried away and you've been conversing with your friends for a few hours. You have noticed that Kai's been constantly looking at you that your friends even tease you about it.

"Look (Your name)... Kai can't get his eyes off you," Lia chuckles, nudging her elbow to you.

"Shush, he's like... right there," you chided at her discreetly.

"Exactly. Plus, (Your name) already have Killua,"

Excusing yourself as your two friends begins to debate, you began to wonder where Killua's at.

Pulling out your phone from your pocket, you dial his number.

Kai on the other hand, finally see you alone and excuses himself from his friends, jogging his way to you.

"(Your name)... May I talk to you for a sec?"

You flinch in surprise to see him appearing suddenly to your side. You didn't even get to tap the 'call icon'

"Sorry, you scared me..." you chuckle nervously, "Sure, what do you want to talk about?" you inquire, offering him a smile.

"I really wanted to apologize to you after that incident this Monday, but your boyfriend won't leave your side..." he said, scratching the back of his head, "Where is he anyways? He hasn't arrived yet?" he asks, a hint of curiosity lacing his voice.

You shrug, "I don't know... I'll just go search for him real quick-" you were about to walk away casually from him when Kai caught your hand, catching you off-guard.

Kai swallows the lump in his throat, 'Am I really going to do this?' he thought in his mind, eyeing you nervously.

You stared at Kai - who you noticed is looking a bit troubled for a moment, "Kai is there something you need to say-" your words got cut off by Kai abruptly pulling you into a hug.