Chapter 12

Thursday
8:00 PM

2nd person's point of view:

Killua haven't left ever since  the incident. With worry, he carefully examines your sleeping pale face with his hand on top of yours.

It took a few hours to treat and stitch your wound on your head. Plus, they already got your brain diagnosed to check whether there's swelling, fracture, or internal hemorrhage occurred.

Along with Killua, are Aunt Lori and four of your cousins, who are also worried sick at your current state.

Aunt Lori wouldn't stop reassuring Nicholas, who couldn't help but to blame himself for not being able to protect you at that time.

"Is (Your name) nee-chan going to wake up soon?"

Tan's weak voice caught Killua's attention. With assurance, Killua gave Tan a smile, "She will, Tan. Your (Your name) nee-chan is a strong girl," he assures, shifting his gaze back to your sleeping face.

Moments after, the door opens,  revealing your consultant examining the paper he is holding, "(Last name)? Are you one of her relatives?" he asks Aunt Lori, receiving a yes from her after. 

Aunt Lori and four of your cousins alerted, waiting for the doctor's statement regarding your brain diagnosis.

Killua on the other hand, kept his gaze focused on his hand holding yours, intertwining his fingers to yours afterwards.

"I hope you wake up soon, (Your name)," he whispers weakly, bringing your hand to his lips. 

"Ms. (Last name)'s results has come in... Fortunately, she is perfectly fine - it appears that there's no hemorrhage and swellings inside her brain - There's an internal bruise in front of her left thigh - you may have to give Ms. (Last name) a few days of rest," the doctor explains, bringing relief to everyone inside the room, especially to Killua.

"Although, she caught a concussion after her fall, therefore we'd like to keep her overnight," the physician added. 

"When is she going to wake up?" Nicholas inquires.

"She will, eventually. She only needs rest and some pain killers for her concussion," the doctor assures, excusing himself afterwards. 

"I'm really glad (Your name) nee-chan is fine," Jiyu heaves a sigh of relief, placing a hand on her chest.

"I'm worried to tell her parents about this..."

What Aunt Lori said captures Killua and the other fours' attention, "Her parents - especially her father would do anything to sue the one who did this to her only daughter... He may probably do worse," she added.

The room grew silent after her statement. Until Aunt Lori breaks the strange tensiom, "You should head home, you still have school tomorrow," she reminds.

"Do we have to?" Ann whines, "Besides, exams are already over... Should we atleast look after (Your name) nee-san?" she uttered, a hint of hope lacing her voice.

"I'll look after her, I promise. Now go, especially you Killua... It's already late," Aunt Lori chided.

With a sad smile plastered on his face, Killua caresses your cheek one last time as he stood up from his seat.

The next day

Friday
7:30 AM

Killua's point of view:

Ever since I stepped in to this campus, all I could hear is the incident that happened yesterday.

The news spreads throughout the campus like wildfire.